Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: now the atf is selling hand grenades across the border

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Thanks 1biggun I still haven't figured out how to load this stuff and I appreciate you finding it1
    stalker it is so easy. Hell only took me a year to learn how to do it..
    - Left click your mouse and pass over what you want to copy..It should turn blue..
    - Right click your mouse and you should see "copy" hit copy...
    - Now when you get to where you want to put what you have copied. Hit paste.
    - Copy and paste..
    Lot of forums will jump on you, if you put something up without a link.. Usually 10% posting of a link is the safe zone for copy rite infringements.
    Have to be careful with pictures also.. Their are people out their begging to sue, if you use their copyrighted picture.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

- Left click your mouse and pass over what you want to copy..It should turn blue..

You can do it..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post

You can do it..

Go up to the "Tech information forum here" and practice..

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

20 years ago a scandal like this could have cost politicians there careers. Today with every F&6king news story an email spun to be some major big time shocking big hairy deal an people have become numb to it .

Presidents getting blown in the limo by a dude . Hell that will barley get attention these days. secret service gets caught banging hookers no big deal. president lies no big deal. congress men snding pictures of ther e dick no big deal . Senators who might run for president are turning out to be gay who cares.

IMO THE INTER NET AN THE MEDIA HAS MADE US NUMB TO ANY ACTION ANY ONE DOES. HALF THE CRAP POSTED OR EMAILED IS BS AN PEOPLE REALLY DONT BELIEVE A DAMN THING. UNTIL SOME ONE GETS CAUGHT WITH A SMOKING GUN ON NATION TV NOBODY WILL CARE .

THE STORY IM READING SAYS HE WAS SMUGGLING GRENADE SHELLS . i THINK THERE STILL LEGAL ??????????????????????????/// i USED TO SEE THEM AT THE GUN SHOWS WITH THE STRIKER STILL INTACT . CAN YOU STILL BUY THEM THAT WAY? ITS PRETTY i HAVE READ TO REACTIVATE THEM

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The "practice grenades" are legal to sell, and possess. What they probably got him on was the "export", you need a permit to export "munitions", and these days that covers almost anything military, including canteens and combat boots! I have sold some milsurp items on Ebay, every frikken' time I get a question asking if I will ship to a foreign country. I dunno if it's an automated thing Ebay does to find folks violating the export laws, or some bored fed trolling...

As for re-activating, I dunno as I would want to be holding a live grenade with a homemade fuse! OTOH, I have seen "practice" flashbang grenade fuse assemblies for sale, unrestricted. Some have a left hand thread to keep them from just screwing into a standard grenade, but I got a feeling anyone with a drill bit the right size and some epoxy could find a way to secure it in place.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.