Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Good news from Washington -- UN Arms Trade Treaty DOA in US Senate

Feedback Score

i wouldnt be surprised if it ll have some kinda of amendment attaching this somehow to the non-affordable care ....

like for instance ..... at where we came out of this shutdown ( a bill was signed to get funding is repairing or building some kind of locks or something )

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    hELL i SORT OF WISH THEY WOULD PASS THIS OR THAT LAW OR TREATY AN TRY TO TAKE GUNS . LET THEM TRY WHILE WE STILL HAVE THEM . IF ITS GOING TO HIT THE FAN LETS GET TO IT . I DONT THINK FOR A SECOND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL STAND FOR IT .

WE DON'T LIKE GIVING UP RIGHTS TO FOREIGN COUNTRY'S

LET THE STRAW FALL THAT WILL BREAK THE CAMELS BACK. LETS NOT WAIT ANOTHER 20 YEARS WHEN THERE IS NO AMMO OR GUNS LEFT .
    Amen Brother!!!!!!! That's how I feel about it. We all sit around knowing exactly where they're headed and what they're trying to do. I hate the thought of everything taking 20 year to hit the fan, then I'm too old and feeble to help in any way. Not to mention that I think that those of us thjat are between 30-65 right now are kind of the last group of semi capable patriots that are old enough to understand, and haven't been totally indoctrinated by the Leftist School system, that will fight. After us, they won't even understand why we wanted to fight. The younger kids think the country is just freaking peachy!!!! If we don't do it, it won't get done. Period!!! It frustrates the heck outa me!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.