Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: STOCKPILE YOUR AMMO NOW!!! - New EPA Regs Force Last Lead Smelter in US to Close

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

doe run's epa troubles span nearly a decade. this really isnt new, it was just matter of time before they upgraded or shut down this smelter. so this is more bush's fault in reality.

also they are still many secondary lead smelters (recyclers) in operation in the US. this was the last primary (lead ore from the ground into ingots).

Feedback Score

That is dramatically decreasing our national security. We can't make our own ammo here.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I have been buying up 7.62X25 TOKAREV.

Lots of that SERBIAN stuff.

I need one more, PPS43C!
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

Geezus, ammo is finally coming back and prices are dropping...so HEY! let's create another panic and hoarder buying bull shit so the prices rise and availability drops off once again.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Geezus, ammo is finally coming back and prices are dropping...so HEY! let's create another panic and hoarder buying bull shit so the prices rise and availability drops off once again.
    ++1

Feedback Score

There are PLENTY of berms that need "mining" as it is, and nobody is stopped from buying molds and melters...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I have been buying up 7.62X25 TOKAREV.
    I WISH I COULD FIND SOME REASONABLE TO BUY .

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Gov Targets Ammo Supply Lines: Prices to Rise Sharply As America’s Last Lead Supplier Calls It Quits

shtfplan.com / By Mac Slavo / November 1st, 2013

A couple of years ago we opined that the anti-gun establishment had found a loophole for the Second Amendment and that rather than targeting the banning of all firearms, they would instead turn their attention to ammunition.

The government’s most recent efforts to reduce open market availability through taxation, individual purchase restrictions and a massive stockpiling effort by the Department of Homeland Security has forced ammunition prices to nearly triple, while also dwindling supplies of many popular calibers.

But they’re not done yet.

In fact, they may have finally found a way to circumvent U.S.-based domestic production altogether.

The all-out attack on Americans’ gun rights is now being taken to the next level.

The goal is to regulate all forms of ammunition out of existence, and they’re starting with Doe Run, which is the last of America’s domestic lead processing and manufacturing facilities.

READ MORE
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

If it is still available I could probably supply everyone here in the forum with lead for free if the rest of that keel is still kicking around where I used to work, I only cut off maybe 1/6 of it,,it was huge and must weight several tons. I only took about 600 lbs of it, and that was just a small chunk out of it. That thing must be 7' tall and average 4' wide and a foot thick at least, I'm sure it weights right up there,,,

For most it would cost an arm and a leg for me to ship and wouldn't be cost effective at all. Better start scrounging your local junk yards for PB before ya can't find that either,,,Gezzz,,it's always something,,,,

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

cost of bullets going up since lead is shut down in us

tfb 14-1003 blade

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.