Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: STOCKPILE YOUR AMMO NOW!!! - New EPA Regs Force Last Lead Smelter in US to Close

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

most of us haven't shot up the ammo we bought back in the 80s-90s yet so it ain't like were going to get caught flat footed if the big "O" and co do something stupid with the law.

if the EPA is allowed to ban lead --that will just be another stupid move among the many.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

You guys may be twins.
    DONT MAKE ME LEAVE THIS FROZEN HELL HOLE AN COME DOWN THERE AN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCES !! AN IF I DO YOU BETTER HAVE MORE THAN BEER . LIKE SOME GOOD RUM AN SOME FISHING POLES AN BAIT . HELL YOU JUST KEEP TALKING MISTER JUST GIVE ME A REASON TO LEAVE HERE FOR A MONTH OR TWO .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I agree some ammo needs to be gotten when the getting is good . I wish I had gotten 20 cases of 7.62x25 I did not have the cash I have 5 guns that shoot it an about 1000 rounds left . Thats a days shooting if I get all the guns out an let friends join in . it was 9 cents a round now its like 50 cents If you can find any surplus.

stuff like 22 lr an 30-06 hunting ammo an even 9mm is goign to keep getting made guys just need to relax an let it fill the shelves back up . this artificial demand is killing every one . I have found one box of 333 22lr in 8 months . in the man time some other clown thinks he needs a million rounds an never shoots his gun . then you got the walmart stalkers who are there every morning to buy an resell on gunbroker .

If you want to be prepared for the long haul you should be investing in powder , primers an bullets an some brass. with .223. an 30 cal i can load for about 75% of my rifles . add some 6mm an id be pretty set . Id recomend to learn to cast ( I dont yet ) an start collecting used lead . It obviously going to go up .

but as i said hey if you can afford it then great . Id love to buy a few thousand rounds of 7.62x54r I have 5 guns that shoto it an maybe 20 rounds of ammo to my name . LOL the thing is i have no real need for the 5 guns any way so ammo has not been a priority . I wish I had stocked up on 30 carbine ammo years ago an of course 50,000 rounds of x39 when it was $60 per 1000. Back then $60 was an tll is a lot of cash to just have in stuff sitting around .

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I've got a tin (not for sale) of 762x25.just looking around locally for a tok at the right price.hell to have ammo you don't have the guns for and guns you don't have ammo for! 303 in my case. Enfield jungle carbine.(nfs) either.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    DONT MAKE ME LEAVE THIS FROZEN HELL HOLE AN COME DOWN THERE AN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCES !! AN IF I DO YOU BETTER HAVE MORE THAN BEER . LIKE SOME GOOD RUM AN SOME FISHING POLES AN BAIT . HELL YOU JUST KEEP TALKING MISTER JUST GIVE ME A REASON TO LEAVE HERE FOR A MONTH OR TWO .
    The differences are obvious. I just found it funny that we agreed on 3 posts you made here.

To quote Forrest Gump "No Sir, we are not relation."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Biggun you gotta go to fla.on a beer run let me know! Haven't been there since the 80's.good grief the vehicle would be dragging the ground with guns and ammo. And beer!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Biggun you gotta go to fla.on a beer run let me know! Haven't been there since the 80's.good grief the vehicle would be dragging the ground with guns and ammo. And beer!
    I HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE . I GOT STRANDED IN WI AFTER HAVING A KID AN THEN A DIVORCE I HAVE SEEN MOST OF THE NORTHERN STATES AN EVERYTHING FROM SAINT LEWIS UP.

IF 4TH KEEPS TALKING TRASH IM GOING TO COME DOWN THERE AN GET HIS ASS DRUNK. LOL

Feedback Score

4th starts happy hour around 5PM until what ever, he has a nice place for company if you visit, & if you can find his home next to the swamp, and vivacious young things across the canal to tantalize single men. Don't ask me how I know. Just make sure you have a fishing license and you'll be set biggun.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I am happily not single but now I'm thinking tequila!

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

If going to 4th's place make sure to not ask any of the local deputies for directions to the town, they'll turn you around and tell you not to go. Besides first time I went their I swore I heard the dualing banjos from deliverance. The only thing that saved me was having Alabama plates on my vehicle.

Of course once I made it to 4ths place I knew I was safe, I even thought I was going to get to ride on the golf cart with the Mayor of Astor.

Now if 4th takes you for a boat ride to one of the local areas, just remember what happens at Silver Glen, stays at Silver Glen....
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Search tags for this page

cost of bullets going up since lead is shut down in us

tfb 14-1003 blade

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.