Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: STOCKPILE YOUR AMMO NOW!!! - New EPA Regs Force Last Lead Smelter in US to Close

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
    4th starts happy hour around 5PM until what ever, he has a nice place for company if you visit, & if you can find his home next to the swamp, and vivacious young things across the canal to tantalize single men. Don't ask me how I know. Just make sure you have a fishing license and you'll be set biggun.
    Frogman Yo my Bro.. Your alive.. I called over your way to see when your funeral was. You were not posting..
    Honest to God called a funeral home, they gave me a public listing on a name associated with yours.. Guess your Son answered.. Gave me the scoop, damn glad your alive..
    Hell yeah, guest house tree house is not being used.. 555th almost made it here, other members have been here.
    Friday going too Deland to start my second childhood. Flight training.. Flight school over their for us Senior, crippled old used up Vets.. No SOLO. Just the thrill of take off, landing, and flying..
    Here is my first go round.. Swear to God I will do better next trip.. Ah hell they have insurance..

ADD: Sorry BB. Off topic a bit here. My Bad..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Friday going too Deland to start my second childhood. Flight training..
    Sounds great. I mean what could possably go wrong ?????

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Search tags for this page

cost of bullets going up since lead is shut down in us

tfb 14-1003 blade

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.