Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Here we go again - Psychopathic Cop shoots puppy in front of family

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Here we go again - Psychopathic Cop shoots puppy in front of family

Family outraged after Boise Police officer shoots and kills dog

BOISE – A Boise family is outraged over the death of their 5-year-old dog. Sunday afternoon, a Boise Police officer fired his weapon at the dog, killing it.

For years, Gabrielle Stropkai found companionship in her dog, Kita, calling her a lover and a friend for her son Hayden to grow up with.

“We have kids who run up and pull her tail and grab her by the back of the neck and get in her face and she does nothing but love on them,” said Stropkai.

However, as two Boise patrol officers were investigating a theft that was reported in the area of Woodlawn and 28th Sunday afternoon they felt threatened by Kita.

According to Boise Police spokesman Charles McClure, Kita began running toward them and the officers felt forced to protect themselves.

Neighbors like Bryan Adams were outside at that time and saw it happen.

“She was walking by and went 'ruff ruff' just a couple of little ruffs and that's when she was walking by she didn't jump at him or anything,” explained Adams.

Continued: http://www.ktvb.com/news/Family-outr...228565911.html

Black Blade: Yep, shoot one of their threatening K-9 dogs and see how they react. What a couple of cowards.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

im a dog lover.

my dog is one of my best friends & she will never be put in a situation where that could happen to her. being a responsible pet owner usually keeps this from happening.

this may not have been the dogs fault & it probably wasnt... maybe they should have shot the owner too.... but thats irrelevant.

the cops first responsibility is to go home safe every day to his family. his next one is to the situation he enters.

my other 2 best friends are a cop & an ex military cop.... both of them have been bitten on multiple occasions.... both of them have shot dogs because they felt like they needed to at the time.

im for cops shooting dogs anytime they feel threatened... right or wrong its better to be safe & sorry than dead or injured.

im also for cops shooting people anytime they feel threatened..... same thing apply's because for the most part.......... people are just no good.

its a thankless job.... for low pay... while they risk their life for a bunch of people who dont appreciate it.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I have to agree with dutigaf, I have treated 100s of law enforcement personnel in my career, I would have to say none have been the "blood thirsty shoot em firsty" type individuals that some posters here have seem to indicate. Situations dictate the action.

I have a dog also, and I do not let him loose at any time. I was walking him when afternoon when my neighbors dogs, both running free, came at me at full gallop, now I know these dogs, but had I a weapon, I would have shot them both because I thought they threatened my dog and I. As it was, I had to beat them with my fists to break the attack they had on my dog.

As an interesting note, both these dogs have played with my neighbors kids, were always friendly with me and were always thought to be good dogs, except on this day when they appeared threatening as dogs can sometimes be.

So before you judge the police and think they get joy at shooting a dog for no reason, give that a thought.
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The "owner" says the dog was doing nothing and was shot in the back of the head.
    "Other witnesses to the incident described the dog as barking and snarling at officers as it approached them"
    Seems to be a few sides to the story. My shotgun has multiple "dogs" it has shot, not in that situation, but when they are running loose and attacking people and their pets. Funny I never read anything from you about bullshit pet owners. Are there Cops that are too afraid of dogs, Hell yes. That is also why in my area the cops are further trained along with Animal Control. Our Sheriff here has funded a great rescue program for the ones worth saving.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Postal Workers and Meter Readers seem to never be shooting family pets for some reason. Interesting ....
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

they usually arent forced into a situation where they HAVE to be exposed to that risk.. they can just skip your meter reading & call it whatever they want or throw your mail in your yard... or the ditch...

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

If "we" average citizens feel that our lives or our loved ones are going to be harmed, we take a chance with using a firearm to defend ourselves. Some jurisdictions are more 2A friendly than others. Either way however "you" have to prove that there was no other REASONABLE alternative at the time. As long as the LEO's are held to the same standard of PROOF, I'll buy it. Unfortunately too many times in the last decade or so, there have been too many LEO involved shooting of innocent people and animals. I fully support true police officers who are just, fair, follow the rules (instead of making up their own), and don't have a "I have a badge and a gun, and I can do whatever I want" attitude. I have had the pleasure of knowing a few of these type of LEO's. Great guys. However I seriously do feel that their type is becoming the minority.

Now, if they are scared of things that they may encounter on their job, or feel that the pay is too low for what they do (It is too low in my opinion.) they, like all of us have the CHOICE to change careers. No one is forcing them to do this.

Our military is held to a higher standard of "rules of engagement" than our police officers, and they are doing this in war zones. While our urban areas have become similar to war zones, no one is always trying to kill a cop 24/7, or set off IED's when the cops drive through the neighborhood. If our men and women in uniform can hold their fire until the appropriate time, why can't our law enforcement??
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

most of the cops/leo's i know ARE former military... including the 2 i mentioned above.....

sure you see all the bad cop story's... just like you see all the cop kills dogs story's... teacher rapes kid & kids dogs story's

how many times do you see the 10's of thousands of times that cops rescue an animal or even a person.... usually without even a thank you. YOU DONT.

its pretty simple:

bad news gets headlines & all the sensationalism & publicity.. it helps prove the point of evil guns, evil law enforcement... oooooooh the "man" is out to get you.... & all that other stupid bullshit which is nothing more than an agenda from someone else's platform.

every side has their agenda..

hate guns & 2nd amend.

hate cops

hate ex wives

hate men

hate dogs

hate homo's

hate drugs

blah blah blah none of it really means anything other than wasted time. people will do whatever they do no matter what agenda gets pushed thru.

what ever happened to BUILD GUNS & BE QUIETLY PREPARED FOR WHATEVER HAPPENS? without drawing attention to yourself?

i dont care if zombie dogs from hell with Billary clintong or puglosi rolls thru... none of it means anything to what im gonna do with my life. rules only matter if you follow them or believe in them. plenty of sheep out there for that... guess what? they dont read sites like this.

but for the love of GOD & any good LEO's left......... please stop all the bashing of LEO's. arent there plenty of anti LEO forums around? like this: copwatch

this place is called GUNCO........... its supposed to be about building guns & having a good time with your fellow gun builders.

maybe im just getting old & jaded... but beating my LEO friends doesnt seem to have much of a good time or build many guns.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thats just him pushing the Far left agenda like all the Anti Gun/ Anti Cop media out there. Then again, anyone can "arm chair" quarterback all the stories they read on line and in the paper while never stepping foot into that situation. I though almost all cops where assholes until I became one and listened to 99% of the people I contacted during the job LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH. So If I take that "Personal experience" I would say 99% of the public is not worth the air I breath, I do have common sense and know that I am only looking at a small part of the population. Just like stated above "how many times do you see the 10's of thousands of times that cops rescue an animal or even a person.... usually without even a thank you. YOU DONT." You dont hear when I risk getting bit (Yes I have been bitten) to put a rope leash on a dog to save it from getting waxed on the road.
    PS When a come across another dog harming someone or someones pet, Remember, Im not going into their own yard, Im taking care of the threat to someone else and they ALWAYS thank me for capping the other dog. (or fox)
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

dutigaf and Pryotex are right on the money

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.