Thread: More Benefits from Illegal Aliens

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default More Benefits from Illegal Aliens

Feedback Score

Why is that midget-piece-of-donkey-dung called Atlas?
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

yeap a good percentage of these gang bangers are ignored every say by cops who know there illeagles . but some how taking my guns away weill make every one safer LOL .

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    yeap a good percentage of these gang bangers are ignored every say by cops who know there illeagles . but some how taking my guns away weill make every one safer LOL .

L.O.s really have no choice biggun.. Our present administration has their hands tied.. L.O.s know the streets, they know who is out there..
    If they dare touch the Wets and violate their rights, in steps the commie ACLU and Obammies Feds..
    Both our political parties want those 30 million illegal votes.. Why bother them??
    Pay day is Friday..
    ADD: Look at the hell Sheriff Joe is going through in Arizona? His life would be so much easier if he just shut up.. God Bless the Man he will not..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

yeap they dont even want to pull over hispanics any more because all it is is paper work an they get let go .

some day the wrong person is going to get killed by a illegal an A honest citizen father or husband is going to take it out on judges an cops an politician's who have turn a blind eye to the criminal being here. Im surprised its not already happened .

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    yeap they dont even want to pull over hispanics any more because all it is is paper work an they get let go .

some day the wrong person is going to get killed by a illegal an A honest citizen father or husband is going to take it out on judges an cops an politician's who have turn a blind eye to the criminal being here. Im surprised its not already happened .
    Well, these disease ridden filthy disgusting illegal WetBacks are just walking across our border.. Here is just the 2012 Border Patrol Agents who have been killed in the line of Duty.. May they R.I.P..
    http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/border_se...al_2012_lp.xml

Border Patrol Agent
    Brian A. Terry- Killed by a filthy disease ridden illegal Wet..
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/20596-bo...-brian-a-terry

Think, they gave Agent Terry a rubber bullet gun to chase the Wets.. The Wets had U.S. F&F supplied AKs..
    Do the math? Pay day is Friday.. Our politicians, both parties, do not want to upset the Wets, they vote.. We have beaten the subject to death..
    I am old and give up.. But I feel sorry for anyone with kids. All our kids in America, legal kids, not anchor babies.
    It really is not even the Wets anchor babies fault.. Or really the illegal Wets fault.. But our scum sucking politicians who are letting this happen.. Hope they enjoy their lobster, while they still have teeth..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.