Gunco Forums banner

Senators Voted To Give Our Gun Rights To The U.N.

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  1biggun 
#1 ·
[h=2]seen this on another board and wanted to share :

Constitutional Rights.[/h]
From a friend.

Talk about your 'photo finish'.................This is serious stuff!!!

We came four votes away from the US Senate giving our Constitutional rights over to the United Nations.

In a 53-46 vote, the senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

The Statement of Purpose from the Bill reads:

"To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty."

The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration,

would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms.

The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S. ,

and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry on all private guns and ammo.

Astonishingly, 46 out of our 100 United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.

Here are the 46 senators that voted to give your rights to the U.N.

Baldwin (D-WI)

Baucus (D-MT)

Bennett (D-CO)

Blumenthal (D-CT)

Boxer (D-CA)

Brown (D-OH)

Cantwell (D-WA)

Cardin (D-MD)

Carper (D-DE)

Casey (D-PA)

***** (D-DE)

Cowan (D-MA)

Durbin (D-IL)

Feinstein (D-CA)

Franken (D-MN)

Gillibrand (D-NY)

Harkin (D-IA)

Hirono (D-HI)

Johnson (D-SD)

Kaine (D-VA)

King (I-ME)

Klobuchar (D-MN)

Landrieu (D-LA)

Leahy (D-VT)

Levin (D-MI)

McCaskill (D-MO)

Menendez (D-NJ)

Merkley (D-OR)

Mikulski (D-MD)

Murphy (D-CT)

Murray (D-WA)

Nelson (D-FL)

Reed (D-RI)

Reid (D-NV)

Rockefeller (D-WV)

Sanders (I-VT)

Schatz (D-HI)

Schumer (D-NY)

Shaheen (D-NH)

Stabenow (D-MI)

Udall (D-CO)

Udall (D-NM)

Warner (D-VA)

Warren (D-MA)

Whitehouse (D-RI)

Wyden (D-OR)

People: This needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take OUR guns.

They need to lose their next election.

We have been betrayed.

46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.

Please send this to FRIENDS!​

See less See more
#3 ·
Not many "R's" on that list...

#5 ·
First of all the Un should be disbanded in my humble opinion, to me its only purpose is to have all nations follow a special set of rules that are made up of nations that we really don't even care about lets be honest. The UN makes bad decisions in the past and why should anything change now. By allowing the Un to take over gun Control the only thing I can see out of this is,
is Government's that will go out of control with power and corruption. and many Innocent lives will be lost, in the name of non-conformity. Or you will be labeled as a terrorist. As one discussion is already in progress on the forums,, If You have many weapons you maybe involved in terrorist activity, Sorry Guys but I just have to say it, this is the biggest crock of bullshit I have ever heard in my life! I have several friends who have many weapons and why do they have them #1 they are hunters and No#2 they are weapons collectors. there are weapons that are worth more than the average big shot on wall street portfolios

The current Governmental Administration is at best a Sham. And could care lees about what the American people need or want these politicians will only do as they please. I now firmly believe it would be in the best Interest for the American people in very district and state to recall every politician and replace them that includes the current President and Vice President, and anyone who has run before or has had any ruffling's against them such as the Clintons would be barred from taking any public office One thing to remember that Hillary signed a weapons pact with the UN I believe, In which she had no power to do so. It is dangerous people like these that pass laws in the middle of the night, use campaign money to take lavish vacation's in the name of Politics. I say its time to prosecute these politician's to the fullest extent of the law. Remember the laws we must follow are not the same for government politicians, Example if a politician is caught speeding and it dose not matter how fast he or she is going, they are pretty much exempt from being ticketed all they have to say is that "I'm on my way to a meeting or the capital on urgent business or I have a vote to cast. personally that is another crock of bullshit the laws that are passed are for everyone to follow! you just cannot get away with breaking the law because your a politician. Justice is not evenly applied to everyone in this country. I say Stand up to your states government and place them on notice that you want change and that change means get the hell out of office and if your a first year Senator or Congressmen and don't get reelected and you don't do twenty years of service you don't retire with a pension its that simple. Look at the President he gets paid after he's out of office and gets free health care and whatnot. I'm sorry He or she was rich to begin with they don't need the money, but that is our government in action wasting taxpayers money to fatten their bank accounts and instead of helping the taxpayer, all thy do is help themselves to the taxpayers money to make themselves richer, I say its time to stand up and tell the government No more Your services are no longer needed In plain English YOUR FIRED! get out and stay out!

In case you haven't noticed most presidents once they leave office, you hear very little of them. But look at Clinton, Obama has to have him around every second speaking for him, that tells me that Obama can't think or speak for himself, and why because he's full of B.S. and most people are tired of him. But remember if you wind up putting that pant suit wearing liar Hillary into office you can say good-bye to your gun rights this is her primary Objective!!! other than getting back into the white house. And by some idiotic chance or voter fraud gets them back into the white house, lets just change their name to Mr.& Mrs. Hitler. You be able to recognize the Boss "she's the one with the pantsuit and faint moustache and lies thru the side of her mouth like when she claimed her aircraft was fired upon while on an over seas trip, This woman wouldn't know the truth if it bit her in the ass.

In 2016 get rid of all the Incumbent politicians and anyone who has ties with incumbent politician's they shouldn't even be considered and check all the politician's back grounds, including the campaign mangers this will tell you a lot. also use the NRA's List of Politicans who are bad and who are good for the people. You may just be surprised!.....Doc

#7 ·
It's all about money and who buys what for whom,, not to mention the stupid Electoral Collage, and most politics are a family business. That is why I suggest to get petitions going to get rid of the stupid greedy politician's, who could care less about the American people. I'm Sorry the Government is spending millions and billions in forgin aid to other countries, when we have many problems here that could be taken care of that money such as poverty, homelessness, mental health, Health Insurance in general. And the List goes on and On. And lets not forget the never ending raises politician's give themselves every year or how ever often they can squeeze a raise in.

Here where I'm locate there are two politician's that want a Senate seat so bad we are getting mail from these morons everyday!!!!! and this has been non-stop for the last two weeks and the costs are getting way out of control and who's footing the bill THE TAX PAYER! Its power hungry morons like this that do not need to be in office ever!!!!! and Just to point out something did you notice all the Politicians who want to give your gun rights to the UN are all Democrat!!! that should tell you something right there!!!!! remember an Unarmed Society is rip pickings for the Government to do with you what ever they wish at anytime. Remember the last fools who did this, If I recall correctly their names were HITLER, STALEN, and a few others the sixty four thousand question is are we going to let politician's like Clinton, Kerry, Obama. Biden, Schumer, Feinstein, Boxer, Bloomberg, and a countless other take away our rights? I say hell no! The politician's are like a virus and are spreading rapidly and need to be removed from office where they cant hurt or violate the rights of any American Citizen ever again!!!! Doc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.