Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Marine Corps - New "Homo-Hats"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Marine Corps - New "Homo-Hats"

Wow! Obamunists Design New Marine "Homo-Hats" - Politically Correct "Gay Look" For Obama

Christ! If it ain't broke don't fix it. Now the Obamunists insist on the "gay look" for the Marines. Holy Sh!t! I would be embarassed to wear such a faggot looking uniform. Jeez Louise, what were they thinking? Designed by RuPaul??? Why the Homo-Hats?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/multi...atsjpg_735165/

Black Blade: Any Marines here want to comment? Damn! I know the new Army BDUs look like Pajamas but this is just way too much.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Damn if they don't look like queer bus drivers. No offense to Ralph Kramden.
    Hunter

Feedback Score

I'm not gonna wear it... I'm just going to keep wearing the traditional one no matter what.

This is that new "gender neutral" push going on. Just when I thought we couldn't get anymore homo than the freakin' running suit. Mr. Posthumous, you got any venom to spit on this one? I have been Mother F*ckin' this one all day at work.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

is it desigend to blow of in a wind storm? I dont know if gay is the word im looking for but it looks pretty stupid like some thing from 1842 . whats with the extra 4 " above your head is that were you keep your lunch .

wast of taxes IMO

jrs
    Feedback Score

This is just plain stupid. I notice they didn't force the women into that tight neck buckled collar. You want them all to look like Marines? The women are come latelies, make them wear the same uniform as the men. Or do what the army did (*spit*) and only have one cover, the Beret.

I feel your pain Abukai and Mr. PH.
    Last edited by jrs; 10-25-2013 at 07:37 AM. Reason: spelling
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Oh yeah man, lots of talk of this today, none positive. And I have heard your words a lot as well. No one would wear the new one except for the ass sucking navy-college grad Marine zeros or super btb stick up the ass progressive 'kindler, gentler' types. Bunch of B.S. And our current CMC is pissing a lot of us too, I understand he gets crushed from capitol hill, but Holy Shit, have some balls and stand up for our Corps and our traditions, our Heritage. Im just checking the internet stuff after being OOD yesterday, and I gotta say, spending 24 hours in my chucks is just as big of a pain in the ass it is spending 1 hour in them. Great and all for admin office days (hah) but WTF good am i going to do roving an area and i have to do any kind of physical action? Restrain a drunk Marine? Chase after a racoon? (more hah). Not in my chucks. shit, not even armed on this duty....wtf. Cant do this, no more yelling, no more knife hands, those are threatening and scary. WTF. I still hold a candle in hope for Mad Dog. Please come back, Sir.

IMarine Corps - New "Homo-Hats"-534685_422479801140981_1723936460_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post
    I'm not gonna wear it... I'm just going to keep wearing the traditional one no matter what.

This is that new "gender neutral" push going on. Just when I thought we couldn't get anymore homo than the freakin' running suit. Mr. Posthumous, you got any venom to spit on this one? I have been Mother F*ckin' this one all day at work.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

double-fire!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

" gommer! what have you done to the core?"

one can't help but cringe at what the big "O" and pals have up their sleeves next for all the armed services!

there is scuttlebutt going around about some kind of "gay bat-suit" for UDT types , made in china too no doubt!

ever notice the new "lid" looks much like a "pawn" on a chess board???

i'm so glad i retired before the Obongo regime.
    i don't think i could take the BS today --nerves got a little fired out in the sand hole , i hope anybody coming home from war don't have to wear the "obamaesque uniforms--that might be just enough to make go over the edge--

Feedback Score

I think obamma wants em to look french since he hates us so much

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Posthumous View Post
    And our current CMC is pissing a lot of us too, I understand he gets crushed from capitol hill, but Holy Shit, have some balls and stand up for our Corps and our traditions, our Heritage. Im just checking the internet stuff after being OOD yesterday, and I gotta say, spending 24 hours in my chucks is just as big of a pain in the ass it is spending 1 hour in them. Great and all for admin office days (hah) but WTF good am i going to do roving an area and i have to do any kind of physical action? Restrain a drunk Marine? Chase after a racoon? (more hah). Not in my chucks. shit, not even armed on this duty....wtf. Cant do this, no more yelling, no more knife hands, those are threatening and scary. WTF. I still hold a candle in hope for Mad Dog. Please come back, Sir.
    IClick image for larger version. 

Name:	534685_422479801140981_1723936460_n.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	36329

Yeah we talk about that in the office a lot too. Too much politicing going on. Not much of it is fighting for us either. And about wearing chucks... It seems to make time slow down. Which kills me because I have to be in them tomorrow.

Mattis... Wherever you are, you are being missed dearly.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.