Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Obamacare Website Contractor

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

corrupt to the core---

Feedback Score

Yeah I heard about this a few days ago... It's sad I wasn't surprised about this at all.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

SO THAT COMPANY HAS GOTTEN LIKE 30 BILLION IN CONTRACTS FRO THE GOVERNMENT ?

I wonder how there stock is doing ? Or if they have it >

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    SO THAT COMPANY HAS GOTTEN LIKE 30 BILLION IN CONTRACTS FRO THE GOVERNMENT ?

I wonder how there stock is doing ? Or if they have it >

judging by the results, the money settles in the pocket of the top brass and third grade consultants botch this crap together, ... good enough for .gov job, no?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea and then they hide--- incorporated in canada making it difficult for the tax payers to recoup any of their $$$---

Quote Originally Posted by _Boris_ View Post
    judging by the results, the money settles in the pocket of the top brass and third grade consultants botch this crap together, ... good enough for .gov job, no?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Man where's my resume - they are the Haliburton of this administration!

Is anyone really surprised that there's corruption in our government? It is so regular to see this kind of news anymore that I can't even say "wow" to this discovery.

Feedback Score

Yea, but Haliburton actually got stuff done. WHILE PEOPLE WERE TRYING TO KILL THEM. This ain't no Haliburton. This is a Chicago-mulatto-POS street-agitator, I mean community-organizer, just distributing our monies.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Just curious as to why some out of country contractor gets the contract while our people stand in the unemployment line. Plus being a forgin company there'll be no recourse for prosecution if wrongdoing is found,,,,,

Very clever Yomamma,,plausible denialability,,very slick!

Pulled another fast one it looks like! Fuck ,,,he's better than Slick Willie!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i don't know if "better" is the right word-

obongo is hardly better --if any thing much worse because he is blatant -- he don't care if the people KNOW how corrupt things in the government are. at least clinton, bush, nixon and so on at least tried to keep their corrupt deeds hid till they were at least out of office.

obama is setting a new standard for corruption. steal all you want in plain sight and if anybody says anything just play the race card and other PC games with the press and if that don't work pretend that you don't know what is going on. then have a media blitz--

ironically his EXCUSE is often stupidity --so the press loves him-- but if he really is so STUPID why is he in office anyway?

-
    Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    Just curious as to why some out of country contractor gets the contract while our people stand in the unemployment line. Plus being a forgin company there'll be no recourse for prosecution if wrongdoing is found,,,,,

Very clever Yomamma,,plausible denialability,,very slick!

Pulled another fast one it looks like! Fuck ,,,he's better than Slick Willie!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.