Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Police officer shot dead after pointing stun gun at man's dogs

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Pryotex View Post
    Thats why cops should just shoot the dogs, Better chance to defend yourself with a gun VS a taser. Responding to a reported crime, No warrant is needed to investigate open curtilage here. This is a great story because now it give the Police "articulate cause" to shoot VS only taser in court. I will pass this on to all my cop friends.
    and more civilians will now know leo's will be trigger happy and take appropriate steps to ensure they and their families including their pets are protected. if a few leo's were actually charged with gunning down someone's pets then maybe the public would not have such an anti-leo attitude. just because you have a badge does not make you god. seems anymore they give badges out like party favors

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Chiroone View Post
    This cop hating garbage has got to stop, "one for the good guys" "world would be better place if he shot......." " He won't be killin no more pets.."
    if more leo's were held accountable for their actions the public attitude towards them just might change, instead of the department coverups, suspensions with pay......the blue wall...........

I really don't care if you had a bad day, or you were stressed out, if you as a leo fuck up you should be held accountable, fully accountable

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

nothing wrong with being accountable........... & if the cop had made a mistake? then sure, have your witch hunt.

but thats NOT what happened there. a LEO with a wife & 2 kids who had a taser pointed at a stupid dog that had been sent out to stop him was SHOT IN THE FACE AT CLOSE RANGE FROM A SHOTGUN.

he was responding to a call on domestic violence & going to that residence under the pretense of encountering violence &/or an aggressive situation...

they have the legal backing to not only enter that "private property".. but also to take whatever action they see fit.

then throw in that the asshat who killed this LEO was obviously not at any risk to his own life.. the cop had a fukin taser. he didnt even draw his weapon...

im all for defending ones property/family/interests... but im sure not for killing a man who was actually there to stop a woman from getting beat on by some piece of trash.

my local sheriff & local state police all come to my house to shoot & even attend build party's & several are members here & at WG..... they are good people who have family's just like the rest of us.

we could put "feel good" storys up here every day just like people find the bad ones... but what would be the point? all the good they do doesnt make for sensationalized headlines or grab your attention.

you guys have the right to whatever you want to believe or propaganda you want to push.....

yet you will still be the first ones to cry like little bitches when the LEO's dont rush to help when you need them...

how will you spin it when its YOU or your family that gets raped/robbed/violated?
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    nothing wrong with being accountable........... & if the cop had made a mistake? then sure, have your witch hunt.

but thats NOT what happened there. a LEO with a wife & 2 kids who had a taser pointed at a stupid dog that had been sent out to stop him was SHOT IN THE FACE AT CLOSE RANGE FROM A SHOTGUN.

he was responding to a call on domestic violence & going to that residence under the pretense of encountering violence &/or an aggressive situation...

they have the legal backing to not only enter that "private property".. but also to take whatever action they see fit.

then throw in that the asshat who killed this LEO was obviously not at any risk to his own life.. the cop had a fukin taser. he didnt even draw his weapon...

im all for defending ones property/family/interests... but im sure not for killing a man who was actually there to stop a woman from getting beat on by some piece of trash.

my local sheriff & local state police all come to my house to shoot & even attend build party's & several are members here & at WG..... they are good people who have family's just like the rest of us.

we could put "feel good" storys up here every day just like people find the bad ones... but what would be the point? all the good they do doesnt make for sensationalized headlines or grab your attention.

you guys have the right to whatever you want to believe or propaganda you want to push.....

yet you will still be the first ones to cry like little bitches when the LEO's dont rush to help when you need them...

how will you spin it when its YOU or your family that gets raped/robbed/violated?
    Yes Dutigaf, agreed, shot in the face close range with a shotgun for holding down on a "attacking dog" with a taser is not a death anyone deserves. Again, the officer was in lawful performance of his duties, was in the yard, not home of the shooter, the shooter was in a fit of rage and killed the officer. How can anyone justify such a killing, it is disgusting to see people happy this officer, husband and father of two was shot and killed because he was going to tag a dog with a taser.

BTW; police officers are brought to task for violating the law. We have seen in our city many officers drummed out of the forced, fined and imprisoned when they break the law. There is not such thing as a "blue wall" anymore.
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

A man showed up at a Gun hobby website, He pulled out a bunch of Anti-everything news postings without a pro gun topic or build, He was .....

Kinda sounds silly doesnt it.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Ya'll notice how the new generation of police tasers look a lot like handguns? I don't know how I would react if an officer was about to shoot my dogs, but it probably wouldn't be a friendly chat.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

But the bright green or yellow "blast doors" kinda give way to that's not a gun. With known, most departments that are buying them are now getting the yellow housing so its easier to tell the difference between a gun and taser.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Yellow housing would be the thing to do. Most folks don't know the diff from a real gun and a toy, or a taser. Moot point really, many folks would react to an officer pointing a gun at their dogs the same as if the gun was being pointed at their human children. I think officers should take this into consideration. But, if the suspect is siccing the dog on the officer, that's a different story.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Ok, was able to score this news article on what really happened with this "cop killer"
    It appears the guy was a hot head in a battle with his neighbors and killed this office because he was generally just a pissed off piece of white trash. Also he shot the officer in the back of the head; like the coward he was he could not even face him anything close to a fair fight. If his pump shotgun had not malfunctioned he probably would have killed more.

Death row is where he belongs.

http://articles.mcall.com/2012-05-14...o-freemansburg
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.