Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Police officer shot dead after pointing stun gun at man's dogs

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I agree it isn't the same site as it was a few years ago with all the anti this or anti that and all cops just want to kill you and your dog and should die BS that seem to be the theme of many posts. Quite frankly I don't want to be associated with that mentality. Because of the demeanor this site has lately I have not posted any builds here as I have on other boards. Most will whole heartedly agree that the media spins many gun related stories to show gun owners in a bad light, but will eagerly accept any version without reservation that big brother or the man is pushing us down no matter the source or how many holes are in the story. I still hold out hope that the site will come back around to actually be about building guns, but it just seems to be getting worse.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

I think this thread is dead. While there are many police officers that believe they are above the law and do things that are asinine, the vast majority of police in the nation are the legal protectors of the civies that can't otherwise protect themselves. Everyone has opinions on this subject but I would hope that people don't actually wish harm will come to those that are trying to protect us and put themselves in harms way doing it.

We have several police officers on this site that believe in the 2nd amendment and what freedom stands for, that's why they are here. I'm sure they don't like hearing people talking about wanting them dead. So I'm killing this thread because its going no where.
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.