Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PETA USING DRONES TO WATCH AN REPORT HUNTERS

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THE JAMMER SOUND LIKE THE BEST DETERRENT. IF IT FALLS ON MY PROPERTY IM KEEPING IT .

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    The Peta pilots can't be that far away. I'd just find them & punch em in the nose
    ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost spit my drink all over the computer!! You're dead on Bradrock.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ronsii View Post
    As someone who pilots model aircraft with a camera onboard or as the 'news' media' calls them 'drones' I think the better way to combat them would be send up my 'drone' to take theirs out or if you can't take your drone hunting with you then a small electronic device which disables their control hint:ebay jamm3r
    OK, do you have a direct link?? I did a search and couldn't find it, or one.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

A new species of bird to hunt, yukedy, yuk!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.