Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: indiana jones todd hoffman

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I like Todd's right hand man, Dave Turin. He's the only reason they have found any gold, and made any money. In general he is the brains, and has the great work ethic, and keeps the entire Hoffman group afloat. Todd is an idiot.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

My wife and I have watched that show since it started. Loved it at first, but as it progressed, we finded ourselves groaning whenever it showed the hoffmans. Lots of internet posts about Todd being a coke addict, and thats why he moved the show to south america. Who knows. Todd really is an idiot tho. If it wasnt for Dave Turin, they'd've gone bust after the 1st season. Cool to see Greg Remsburg back, helping out Parker. And damn I love Tony ***** Beets.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.