Gunco Forums banner

walking dead. show tonight

5K views 90 replies 16 participants last post by  2ndAmendican 
#1 ·
What did the short hair woman do? I had to take a leak next thing I know she gone

#39 ·
Yeah the next few episodes are more in depth studies of who they are and where they are now emotionally. Talking Dead was excellent as well. Greg Nicotero and Danai Girira (I think thats how it's spelled) were the guests. Great explanation of what Michone was feeling, etc....

We did a kind of "Superbowl" type party/spread for the show last night. I'm not huge into stick/ball sports, so this was "my" Superbowl. LOL. Vegetable tray, fruit tray, cheese/meat tray, chicken strips, chips/dip. Cool feast, and everyone loved it. Just wish I had taken today off of work. LOL.

#38 ·
Did it move a little slow tonight or are they just explaining the characters more in depth?
I think your right about both of them, but they are back to square one, need to find a safe place and supplies.

It was a good show, other then the second season being a little dull (when they were on the farm), it's been a good series.

#51 ·
What? I didn't see anything about that.

Yeah Lizzie needed killin. She was a little freak even before her mom died back at the prison. I need to go rewatch that episode, but I think her mother knew that she had problems, and was a serial killer in training. Me and a guy at work decided the best punishment for Lizzie would have been to tie her to her sister and wait for little sister to wake up and eat her. After some pain and torture and the realization of what she did sinks in, then cap them both in the head. I have to admit though that Carol did a good job. Some people just need killin. I sure wouldn't have ever been able to sleep around her again.

#52 ·
The baby is still alive and was strapped to Tyrese's back like a papoose when they left the Pecan orchard. Lizzie was about to kill the baby too but CFarol and Tyrese came back before she could. Looks like most everyone left alive from the prison is headed toward Terminus (except maybe Daryl and his new friends).

#53 ·
That's what I thought. I didn't know if I had blinked and missed something.

On a side note, did anyone check out Talking Dead afterwards? The actress that plays Carol was on, and boy is she much hotter than you'd know from the show. Sure as hell didn't look anything like the little quiet mousy battered wife from the first season.

#54 ·
they didnt show it, but the way they were talking on the show and on the talking dead is they were gonna wack the baby since it was going to be too hard to raise it. at the end they showed crosses over the graves and one had baby shoes hanging from it. unless im thinking too much

#55 ·
IIRC, the baby shoes were on the original grave there, from where the owners of the Grove buried a child before the group got there. I believe one of the girls commented it was a baby based on the size of the disturbed ground. I don't think Carol would have agreed to killing the baby, she was going out of her way all the time to protect the kids.

What I never got was Tyrese forgiving her, I figured he wanted to let her live with what she did to Lizzie and Mika's death to weigh on her instead of essentially granting her "suicide by Tyrese" and giving her peace.

#56 ·
Hard to watch the girls dying. The young one was about the same age as my first son when cancer took him. Its always real hard on me when I see kids go before their time. Afterwards I turned to my wife and said, "I don't think the zombie apocalypse will be so much fun after all". I agree Lizzie couldn't be allowed to live, not in a post apocalyptic world. Too much of a danger. No place to house and take care of crazy folks, so what else can you do with them?

#57 ·
IIRC, the baby shoes were on the original grave there, from where the owners of the Grove buried a child before the group got there.
Your remembering it right, the grave with the baby shoes on it was there when they showed up, the baby (born in the prison) is still alive.
When Lizzie killed Mika she was getting ready to kill the baby, but I think it was Carol said "but she can't even walk yet" and Lizzie replied "oh yeah" like it made sense for some reason, right after that is when Lizzie pointed the pistol at Carol & Tyrese.

One thing to think about is having a baby zombie around, would give the term "ankle biter" a new meaning, wouldn't it? :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.