Gunco Forums banner

walking dead. show tonight

5K views 90 replies 16 participants last post by  2ndAmendican 
#1 ·
What did the short hair woman do? I had to take a leak next thing I know she gone

#61 ·
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!! I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard.

#64 ·
Something seems off about it. I suspect there's some evil lurking there. Has a nice entrance with gardens and a friebdly face. She's ready to set them up and feed them - "Don't eat the food" as it's probably drugged or poisoned. Just a guess. Maybe some place where some freak is luring in unsuspecting folk and using them as experiments ro food for Zombies.

#67 ·
If they say something like, "For your own safety and the safety of others we ask that you turn over your firearms"...RED FLAG! I think they will be taken captive and the terminus folks will break out the paprika and start stoking the fires. Rick and his boy will show up, try to rescue them, and in the meantime Darrels crew shows up to get at Rick, big firefight, all the "good guys" get away, well, most of them anyway. That was a pretty big bbq pit they had there.

#68 ·
Outstanding theory!!!! Not far off from me and my buddy's at work were thinking.

#70 ·
I vote for something fishy going on at terminus also. Didn't see anyone else walking around, just the woman cooking. Just don't feel right.

#79 ·
Yeah, I think they be cannibals. I think that they lure in people, feed them and trap them. Then load them on the rail cars to fatten them up for the kill. The scene where the plates are dumped outside the railcar, the guy says we won't kill (carl) yet, etc. Terminus seems to be the Venus Fly Trap and the unsuspecting humans as prey. makes more sense than some other ideas so far.

#80 ·
I knew when Rick was explaining the principle of the snare trap to Carl, that the info was going to be pertinant later on, and it certainly was. They were hearding the group straight towards the train car. They weren't shooting at them, only near them. I heard people yelling "let us out" when theey ran passed the Conexes, and at one point they ran passed a cage that had meat/bones all over the ground. It was only a quick flash. They are DEFINITELY gonna fatten em up for slaughter, just like we all said. Now Beth, with whomever kidnapped her, Tyrese, Carol, and the baby Judith are still out there, somewhere........

If they'd been smart, they should have had two go in the front to probe things out, while the other two went in the back to try to get a look at what is really going on. My wife didn't understand what was going on with Rick when he grabbed the guy. I told her that the guy had Herschel's/Glenn's pocket watch, then she got it.

#81 ·
I heard people yelling "let us out" when theey ran passed the Conexes, and at one point they ran passed a cage that had meat/bones all over the ground.
I noticed that too.
Didn't I tell you they were cannibals :D

I was wondering why Rick was getting so excited about the chain hanging out of that guys pocket, then I realized it was the watch, and even when he was looking everyone over in the courtyard I noticed the guy with the body armor and knew they did something to the others that showed up earlier. I thought they were already died when I seen the bones.

I don't follow the comics but am still interested in the show to see what happens next. At least it's not a reality show like all the other networks are running all the time

#83 ·
That's me. I like it because it's something different. it's NOT one of those messed up semi "reality" shows. My wife and I can both watch it. I kind of use my mind to think about what would I do given similar circumstances. (Not zombies mind you, but thinking of the Golden Hordes after the SHTF- same difference.) It's my guilty pleasure.

#82 ·
This part isnt in any of the comic books. The "cannibals" in the comic books are only in it for a bit. And They eat Dale's other leg. But Dale is long gone. So who knows. The cannibal group was also pretty much like a quick little blurb, not relaly a major story plot line. But its still pretty interesting.

#86 ·
My wife and I were discussing the fact that we would probably turn the opposite direction if indeed there were signs everywhere for "sanctuary". They never advertised the prison, d'oh!

And a cool fact: Terminus was a Greek god that was given regular human sacrifices.

#88 ·
#89 ·
Meanwhile I watched "TURN" on AMC last night. Some good Revolutionary War series action filling in for WD until the next season starts.
I missed it but looks really good. Gonna have to tune in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.