Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: walking dead. show tonight

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I was waiting fr the zombie swarm to get to the prison and surround the place. We saw the swarm a couple times where they saw the helicopter and started to head in that direction and eventually they came upon Hershel's farm. Then this last couple episodes when Darrel, Michonne and the two new black dudes ran into the swarm and had to bail out and make a run for it. One point early on there was talk about the zombies "herding" or forming herds of zombies. On one "Talking Dead" last year the writer and director sasi the upcoming episodes would be "Zombielicious" with lots of zombie slaying.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Don't know why they don't get more maglites and suppress every thing. Noise brings trouble in the apocalyse.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I think for the quiet kills, Michone has the best, most efficient weapon. That katana of hers is wicked, and in general keep the walkers at a safe distance. Thank goodness they move fairly slow though. As long as you see them before they see you, you're pretty much ok.

BTW, I have a sign on my desk at work that reads:

"The hardest part about the zombie apocolypse will be pretending I'm not excited"
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

From my Martial Arts days:

Here are two of my katanas I use for tameshigiri (cutting practice with soaked rolled tatami mats).
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I have a Scottish basket hilt broadsword that should work well. My son has a 2' war hammer that I wouldn't want to get hit with. I just think there are better weapons than the short knives some of them have been using. You have to get within bite range with them. A short (3') lance would be very good.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

BB, those are nice!!!

Dew, you're right about getting too close. I'd want as long a blade as I could efficiently swing.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

To ad to the knife thing, at least tie it to something and make a short spear type thing.

i think it was the same person who was feeding rats to the zombies?
    Good point, I never thought of that.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

My wife thinks it was that younger blonde girl, the one who flipped out when they killed "nick" the zombie.

Feedback Score

I bet crossbow sales are up. They were made leagal for cripples like me in Virginia to hunt with years ago but I still like to shoot

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.