Gunco Forums banner

walking dead. show tonight

5K views 90 replies 16 participants last post by  2ndAmendican 
#1 ·
What did the short hair woman do? I had to take a leak next thing I know she gone

#4 ·
Sorry, he stepped down from being the leader, and declined the invitation to join the council, so he had no "right" to kick her out of the group. Not to mention the fact that how is he gonna sit high on his moral horse, when there is NO ONE that hasn't made a bad choice or three since the SHTF, and they were all doing it for the good of the group, not out of being a bad/evil person. If I was Carrol, I would've refused to leave. If I was Rick, I would've covered for her, and kept it secret. Maybe blamed it on someone who died after the two bodies were found burned.

#6 ·
I agree with you 2nd. I think some of his decision was based off of how "carl" she has become. Cold and emotionless. And Rick still holds out hope for normalcy in that day and age. She moves on easily after that hippy and the crackhead got eaten, and Rick seemed to want to spend an hour crying for them. And that doctor almost getting eaten for holding onto his bag with the bottle of booze in it. Pssshh. I thought Daryl was going to either bite him, kiss him, or head butt him after that. hahahaha. I still love that show though.

#7 ·
Good episode. I think they will have to move from the prison soon. To many walkers showing up. Now if it were me I would wait till winter so the zombies freeze up and cant move. Then maybe organize survivors into killing groups to take out the zombiesicles. Easy pickin's, altho a lot of hard work.

#13 ·
When I saw Mashone smile I thought, "She's kinda hot". I just don't know how anyone could get naked with anyone else, the funk would be overpowering. I guess you get used to it. I got used to my own funk when we were in the field for awhile. Of course they HAD water for showering. Sooo...

#14 ·
I've never been a fan of dreadlocks. Just makes me think the whole body is like that. *shiver*

Has it said what started the "Virus" outbreak that killed the kid with glasses? All those people at the vet hospital were all infected too. Wierd, but a cool plot twist. though again I have to ask. its been over a year since the zombies took over... WHO THE HELL HAS BEEN MOWING PEOPLES LAWNS!?

#19 ·
In one scene they drove past a field of mowed hay waiting to be bailed. It looked like it wasn't on the ground very long. I kind of just passed it off because you juat can't wait for filming or ask the farmer to hurry and bail his hay and then pick it up so they can shoot the scene. Not being country folk the crew and editors probably didn't even notice it.

#21 ·
I was waiting fr the zombie swarm to get to the prison and surround the place. We saw the swarm a couple times where they saw the helicopter and started to head in that direction and eventually they came upon Hershel's farm. Then this last couple episodes when Darrel, Michonne and the two new black dudes ran into the swarm and had to bail out and make a run for it. One point early on there was talk about the zombies "herding" or forming herds of zombies. On one "Talking Dead" last year the writer and director sasi the upcoming episodes would be "Zombielicious" with lots of zombie slaying.

#23 ·
I think for the quiet kills, Michone has the best, most efficient weapon. That katana of hers is wicked, and in general keep the walkers at a safe distance. Thank goodness they move fairly slow though. As long as you see them before they see you, you're pretty much ok.

BTW, I have a sign on my desk at work that reads:

"The hardest part about the zombie apocolypse will be pretending I'm not excited"

#25 ·
I have a Scottish basket hilt broadsword that should work well. My son has a 2' war hammer that I wouldn't want to get hit with. I just think there are better weapons than the short knives some of them have been using. You have to get within bite range with them. A short (3') lance would be very good.

#27 ·
BB, those are nice!!!

Dew, you're right about getting too close. I'd want as long a blade as I could efficiently swing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.