Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: walking dead. show tonight

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!! I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Who else thinks that woman in Terminus is a cannibal?

And the one guy had an M44, didn't think I'd see one of those in this show
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I think its a concentration camp, with experiments and stuff, I watched last weeks again and I was wrong about the baby

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Something seems off about it. I suspect there's some evil lurking there. Has a nice entrance with gardens and a friebdly face. She's ready to set them up and feed them - "Don't eat the food" as it's probably drugged or poisoned. Just a guess. Maybe some place where some freak is luring in unsuspecting folk and using them as experiments ro food for Zombies.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post

I had been telling my wife that a mosin nagant w/ bayonet would be just the ticket.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

LOL. I told the wife, "hey, there's a Mosin, cool", and she said "great". LOL. They just don't get it.

Personally all I could think of when I saw the lady at Terminus was the witch from "Hansel and Gretel". Lure them in with promises of kindness, food, shelter, etc..., then kill and eat them.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

If they say something like, "For your own safety and the safety of others we ask that you turn over your firearms"...RED FLAG! I think they will be taken captive and the terminus folks will break out the paprika and start stoking the fires. Rick and his boy will show up, try to rescue them, and in the meantime Darrels crew shows up to get at Rick, big firefight, all the "good guys" get away, well, most of them anyway. That was a pretty big bbq pit they had there.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    If they say something like, "For your own safety and the safety of others we ask that you turn over your firearms"...RED FLAG! I think they will be taken captive and the terminus folks will break out the paprika and start stoking the fires. Rick and his boy will show up, try to rescue them, and in the meantime Darrels crew shows up to get at Rick, big firefight, all the "good guys" get away, well, most of them anyway. That was a pretty big bbq pit they had there.
    Outstanding theory!!!! Not far off from me and my buddy's at work were thinking.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I do and I think she is the wife of the Hunter guy that Daryl is hooked up with.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I vote for something fishy going on at terminus also. Didn't see anyone else walking around, just the woman cooking. Just don't feel right.
    I'd rather be a "has been" than a wannabe!

2TIMOTHY2,4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairsof this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

God, Guns and Guts made America free,
    Lets keep all three.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.