Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: walking dead. show tonight

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I heard people yelling "let us out" when theey ran passed the Conexes, and at one point they ran passed a cage that had meat/bones all over the ground.
    I noticed that too.
    Didn't I tell you they were cannibals

I was wondering why Rick was getting so excited about the chain hanging out of that guys pocket, then I realized it was the watch, and even when he was looking everyone over in the courtyard I noticed the guy with the body armor and knew they did something to the others that showed up earlier. I thought they were already died when I seen the bones.

I don't follow the comics but am still interested in the show to see what happens next. At least it's not a reality show like all the other networks are running all the time
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

This part isnt in any of the comic books. The "cannibals" in the comic books are only in it for a bit. And They eat Dale's other leg. But Dale is long gone. So who knows. The cannibal group was also pretty much like a quick little blurb, not relaly a major story plot line. But its still pretty interesting.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    I noticed that too.

I was wondering why Rick was getting so excited about the chain hanging out of that guys pocket, then I realized it was the watch, and even when he was looking everyone over in the courtyard I noticed the guy with the body armor and knew they did something to the others that showed up earlier. I thought they were already died when I seen the bones.

I don't follow the comics but am still interested in the show to see what happens next. At least it's not a reality show like all the other networks are running all the time
    That's me. I like it because it's something different. it's NOT one of those messed up semi "reality" shows. My wife and I can both watch it. I kind of use my mind to think about what would I do given similar circumstances. (Not zombies mind you, but thinking of the Golden Hordes after the SHTF- same difference.) It's my guilty pleasure.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Yeah, the show IS a great source of what NOT to do in a SHTF sitch.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Totally agree Kernel. Why my wife and I live where we do and live the life that we do.

Feedback Score

My wife and I were discussing the fact that we would probably turn the opposite direction if indeed there were signs everywhere for "sanctuary". They never advertised the prison, d'oh!

And a cool fact: Terminus was a Greek god that was given regular human sacrifices.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Need a Walking Dead fix? I watched a couple Webisodes. Interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...dead+webisodes

Meanwhile I watched "TURN" on AMC last night. Some good Revolutionary War series action filling in for WD until the next season starts.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    Meanwhile I watched "TURN" on AMC last night. Some good Revolutionary War series action filling in for WD until the next season starts.
    I missed it but looks really good. Gonna have to tune in.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    I noticed that too.

I thought they would be some sort of weird cult

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.