Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: walking dead. show tonight

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default walking dead. show tonight

What did the short hair woman do? I had to take a leak next thing I know she gone

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Rick banished her for killing and burning those people a few episodes back

Feedback Score

She killed 2 living people who were sick in the prison to try and stop the virus from spreading.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Sorry, he stepped down from being the leader, and declined the invitation to join the council, so he had no "right" to kick her out of the group. Not to mention the fact that how is he gonna sit high on his moral horse, when there is NO ONE that hasn't made a bad choice or three since the SHTF, and they were all doing it for the good of the group, not out of being a bad/evil person. If I was Carrol, I would've refused to leave. If I was Rick, I would've covered for her, and kept it secret. Maybe blamed it on someone who died after the two bodies were found burned.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

All I did was take a leak and bam missed half the story. Three beers tho..

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

I agree with you 2nd. I think some of his decision was based off of how "carl" she has become. Cold and emotionless. And Rick still holds out hope for normalcy in that day and age. She moves on easily after that hippy and the crackhead got eaten, and Rick seemed to want to spend an hour crying for them. And that doctor almost getting eaten for holding onto his bag with the bottle of booze in it. Pssshh. I thought Daryl was going to either bite him, kiss him, or head butt him after that. hahahaha. I still love that show though.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Good episode. I think they will have to move from the prison soon. To many walkers showing up. Now if it were me I would wait till winter so the zombies freeze up and cant move. Then maybe organize survivors into killing groups to take out the zombiesicles. Easy pickin's, altho a lot of hard work.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

And why is no one using a poleaxe? Seems like a good choice. It literally means "head axe".
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

That pulls us back into "why the hell are they using bolt action hunting rifles with all those ARs and AKs around!?" conversations! So far I think the best idea theyve had is just stabbing zombies in the heads through the fence!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I think mashone? With the samurai still the bomb.don't know who she'll end up with if she wants anybody .

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.