Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: any body else get sick after a flu shot?

Feedback Score

I mean I was there for my yearly nurse walked in thought she was gonna take blood and bam you got ur flu shot mr goodman.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

If I don't get the shot I get the FLU.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

I have gotten the flu shot the last 5 years and no, I haven't gotten sick either from the shot ot otherwise.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Last time I got the flu was 5 years ago - the day after I got my last flu shot. I know it's a dead serum now but I still believe some of us are allergic to it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Most of the time and not all, people get the Flu from being at the place where you get the shot, (Doctors office, pharmacy, health facility) Its from the people who HAVE the flu snotting around everywhere like the germ spreading rodents they are. I have had the Flu shot for 24 yrs, I had the Flu twice, 2 yrs in a row before I started getting the shot. I was a Firemen for 12yr and Cop for 7.5. I ran into many sick people and have not been sick myself (Knock on my keyboard)
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

ive never had the flu a day in my life.....

but ever since i took the first flu shot 30 years ago... i never miss one. old folk tale said that once you start getting them you should never skip it.. lMAO
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score

I never had the flu in my life till i was forced once to take a flu shot! It was when i had to do all the forms and doctor checks for my green card.
    Got all the vaccines imaginable and flu shot at once. "Welcome to America, pass the flu test and you're in."

Feedback Score

I never had the flu in my life till i was forced once to take a flu shot! It was when i had to do all the forms and doctor checks for my green card.
    Got all the vaccines imaginable and flu shot at once. "Welcome to America, pass the flu test and you're in."

Feedback Score

When I "volunteered"for the army they had these air gun things they shot us all with.u know get in the line roll ur sleeve up kinda thing.god only knows what they were doing to us

Feedback Score

I had the flu once way way way back when I was 18. Knock on wood, 40 years now and haven't had the flu OR a shot since. I refuse to take them. My daughter took a flu shot a couple of years ago and it made her very sick.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.