Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: any body else get sick after a flu shot?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

When the vaccine manufacturers make the flu shot, they have to guess at the specific strain of the virus we will be facing. If they guess right, it may work, if they guess wrong, it will not work.

As for myself, I will not be getting it, I see quite a few bad reactions, some mild some profound. I say if you are older, immune compromised or have respiratory or heart issues, best you get it.
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Most times you will get the flu from going to strange bars and sticking your tongue in strange girls mouths while you are blazing drunk..
    Best not to drink out of beer mugs, cause the lazy ass bartenders do not wash the glasses also.. Germs all over the damn things..
    Drink from beer bottles that are hermetically sealed.. Whiskey, drink straight from the bottle.. Restaurants, eat with your hands, do not use their filthy silverware..
    Wear a mask when in public.. Like those masks the Doctors wear.. People will walk a football field around you.
    If you drop food on the floor in a public place, 5 second rule.. O.K. to pick up and eat, but after 5 seconds germs get on it..
    More health tips to follow.. For a healthy America. A strong America..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Maybe its the Ebola, the tracking chips and "rift valley fever" they put in there.

I never get one, never have!

Uncle Kenyan has his tiny jam stuck up every US persons hindparts right now.

Why the heck would we allow him to inject us?

BTW have not had the flu in years because I follow 4th ID vets sound and prudent health advice.

I have a tip...Hoppe's # 9 (and alternatively bleach) works great on poison IVY blisters.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

on a serious note:

if you have any type of allergy to EGGS......... you want to avoid the flu shot at all costs. they are supposed to ask you that before they give it to you...

NO i dont know what the connection is... but im sure one of you smart medical types will.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

4th I haven't been in a bar in twenty years. Too happily married. Second wife probably why that and I'm almost 59.quit chasing bar flies years ago

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    When I "volunteered"for the army they had these air gun things they shot us all with.u know get in the line roll ur sleeve up kinda thing.god only knows what they were doing to us
    Yeah back in the early 80's when I was at Parris Island, they had us go through the gauntlet twice during our 13 weeks. Have zero clue what all they got us with, but like you said, they mostly had the guns and were popping everyone in the arm. First the right, then the left, then the right, and so on. They were definitely NOT gentle about it eaither. LOL. Come to think about it though, it was probably the easiest thing I went through at P.I. LOL.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTexasGuy View Post
    Maybe its the Ebola, the tracking chips and "rift valley fever" they put in there.

I never get one, never have!

Uncle Kenyan has his tiny jam stuck up every US persons hindparts right now.

Why the heck would we allow him to inject us?

BTW have not had the flu in years because I follow 4th ID vets sound and prudent health advice.

I have a tip...Hoppe's # 9 (and alternatively bleach) works great on poison IVY blisters.
    That is a very very good health tip... Thank you SouthTexasGuy.. Bleach and Ammonia also works to get rid of ticks. Just a small drop sets them on fire and they let go your skin.. Keep water handy to put out the fire..

Flu shot ingredients They include mercury and other highly toxic chemicals
    The medical establishment has been staunchly defending the use of mercury in flu shots and other vaccines because it simply cannot admit its dangers. To do so would be to admit that the entire medical profession has been harming people – in very serious ways – for over a hundred years. This could create a crisis of confidence in medical science, not to mention trillions of dollars in law suits.
    http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2013...s-2480630.html

True, false, hell I do not know?? A little bit of mercury is good for you.. Makes your hair and fingernails grow..
    For a healthy America.. Mercury..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

even after taking those "thousands" of shots the DOD required i got the flu in some third world shit hole --the damn flu liked to have killed me.

i think it screwed up my stomach as i never had heartburn before. had heartburn problems ever since.

anyways i haven't caught the flu since-- and that was decades ago.

i figure at BEST a flu shot may or may not help. a new kind flu may come around and the shot won't help much. if it is a screwed up vaccine from pukeastan or other shit hole it will likely do more harm than good.

YMMV--

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Took two sudafed and went to sleep. Normally I'd be out washing cars painting house s, whatever cause that stuff jacks me up.don't care for it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I'm surprised crack heads ain't smoking sudafed! They may be I don't know what they do.just don't want them near me or mine

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.