Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: any body else get sick after a flu shot?

Feedback Score

Default any body else get sick after a flu shot?

Not trying to be a cry baby but I've been sick for the last ten days after getting mine

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I've never had a problem that I can remember. I have only missed one in the last 24 years. My company does them free here at work. I have only had the actual "flu" once, and it was so freaking horrible that I NEVER want to get it again.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I quit taking them 25 years ago.I'm guaranteed to get the flu a couple of days after I get one-I haven't had it but 3-4 times in the years since I stopped.
    When all else fails-read the instructions!

Feedback Score

its something in them that doesnt mix w/ me ....

i noticed that, at who ever has gotten a flu shot gotten sick .... so i dunno

Feedback Score

shot like the swine flu shots use to be a hot vaccine. i refuse to take it back in77 or 78 because it made you sick as hell for 24 or 48 hours after you got it. hell , it was killing some eldderly after taking it but now a days theyre cold vaccines unless how they make it youre allergic to like horse and other things that they maje it from.

Feedback Score

Did you get the shot or the mist. I got the mist once and was sick as a dog because it is an actual live virus. The actual injection is a dead virus and shouldn't get you sick. I took the mist once and it will forever be the injection from now on.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i think the "made in pakistan" on the bottle might have something to do with it--

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Only had one once in my life. Never again. They offer them to me every year - and I kindly say no. Only twice have I had to be extra firm in telling the pushy people NO!
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score

I haven't had a flu shot since 1968 when the AF made me. I don't get sick very often and try to stay away from people during flu season.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I'm around so many people in the winter doing seminars, tournaments,and sportsman's shows plus all the groups I fish with all over New England. It's a given I'll get it otherwise if I don't get one, and I don't recall ever getting sick after,,and just had my physical 2 weeks ago and got it then, along with 3 others,,everything was due,,,

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.