Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ZIMMERMAN ARRESTED

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I think he was just picked on as a kid

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMMMM I have to wonder how uch of this is really him or people gunning for him.

he was said to be barricaded in his home . Why ? was it so she could not go nuts on him more or because he is nuts or because he is afraid of something of some thing?

I have dealt with a crazy GF were I had to lock her out of the house to keep her from destroying everything an going ape shit on me . If he laied one hand on here he has the whole goverment ready to prosecute an give him special attention . Maybr he was jsut protcting him self . If the cops had to force there way in uninvited then he may have other issues .

id hat eto have a bulls eye on my back like him id be one paranoid dude

Im not defending him her I have no idea what happend but I do know it would suck if every move an think I said was being watched by the media an if every one I met or got to know had the power to make a scene an make the news.

Anger issues yea he may have some . I would to if I had gone through every thing he has been through with the media an the racial crap .

If he commuted a crime then prosecute him . If he did nt then leave him a alone /.

I never said I said he was a good guy . I said I didnt think he committed murder .

I know a few cops with anger issues .

I suspect with what he has gone through he needs some good counselling or some one to at least give him some good advice .

like said above give him his day in court ab lets see what the facts are.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

I can not be more ambivalent on Zimmerman. He is not a poster for me for anything, much less a gun rights advocate, he is just some stupid sap that got thrust in to the lime light and knew nothing of what to do with it. He associated with the first bimbo that would have anything to do with him, and what a shock, they had problems causing one or the both of them to wig out. Now he is back on the news looking like the fool he is. Best thing to him to do now is to disappear and let some smart lawyer to handle this mess he got himself onto.
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I think he does have the spotlight on him and poor choices aren't helping him at all.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Just heard on the new that the cow of a girl friend he was seeing was trying to sell 'her story" for big bucks and there were no takers. I think the bimbo made up the whole story of Zimmerman breaking her table so it was sweeten the pot for the the story. Of course Zimmerman probably contributed something to that whole fiasco too.
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score

Keep putting him on a pedastal and when he snaps and kills someone else you can thank him for another round of anti-gun hysteria.

He's a nut case that isn't smart enough to shut up and behave himself. He should be thanking his lucky stars he isn't rotting in prison instead of being a douche bag.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Whos doing that? I'm reading comments that seem to be fairly open minded. What thread are you reading?
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

Look when people question whether he has done these things when there have been multiple incidents, they are still defending him. The trial is over, I admit I disagree with the verdict. But he was found not guilty and hasn't been smart enough to shut up and fade into the background long enough to let the heat on him cool down. He is every bt as stupid as I have long suspected.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

from all I can see for sure is he barricaded her out of his house . why would a threatened with a shot gun woman still be wanting in so bad ?

i was not there but maybe he was just trying to keep her away so he didnt get in trouble .

Just heard on the new that the cow of a girl friend he was seeing was trying to sell 'her story" for big bucks and there were no takers. I

Told you guys so. any one who can get close tot hsi guy can likely make a buck from the medai . Im starting to think it should be illeager for the media to buy interviews .

he might be a nut but keep in mind any of the littel stuff we do that goes un noticed will make the news if he does it .

I got flipped off today by a guy passing me doing 60 in a 50 zone an he was doing at least 75 . when the light a head turned red i pulled rolled up beside him i asked hi what his problem was . had zimmerman done that today hed likely go to jail for road rage . argument with his wife an hes a serial killer on the loose . how many people had a argument with there wife this year ?

the man is getting death threats . his wif ehas left him over this crap . Id be on high alert as well. if my GF started yealling at me id lock the door an call the cops .

my question who was he barricading the door from her or the cops ? If hes baracadding the door from cops then OK we migth have some issues . Id hate to have gone through what he has been through an maybe he havign a mental brak down . he spent around a half a year in jail . people want to kill him . there is media following him every were .

Is he not susposed to move on ? you dont know what a person is like when you first start dating them. ( trust me )

I agree he needs to lay low but is he jsut susposed to stay inside an not go out ?

even if hes a dick an low life he was found inocent an he has the rigth to try to find a normal life .

then again he might be nuts an is going to go on a killing spree. he didnt shoot back this time . an you have GF trying to cash in on knowing him .

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

Feedback Score

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....WHAT? He's a moron, plain and simple. He wasn't found innocent of anything, he was found Not Guilty. There is a HUGE difference.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.