Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ZIMMERMAN ARRESTED

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I miss spoke apparently he was in her house ??????????

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM If any chsrges of any kind in conjunction to this are proven he will loose his guns per federal law even a misdemeanor .

so she is not pregant . HMMMMM was she claiming she was for some reason .

all she has to do is turn over a table an start screaming . OR he did what she claims. HMMMMM any broken class or damgge on that buttstock .

If i was a good guy an in zimmermans postiton id be wearing a Go pro on my head an record every thing I did 24-7

Girlfriend to deputies: George Zimmerman pointed a shotgun at me
    He's to appear in court Tuesday at 1:30 p.m.
    George Zimmerman was arrested by Seminole County deputies on Monday, Nov. 18, 2013.
    George Zimmerman was arrested by Seminole County deputies…
    November 18, 2013|By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel
    George Zimmerman was arrested Monday after he cocked and pointed a shotgun at his girlfriend, shattered a glass-top table, then pushed her out of the house and barricaded himself inside after she ordered him to move out, according to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

He surrendered peacefully a few minutes later and was hauled off to jail, where he was being held without bail on domestic-violence and aggravated-assault charges.

It was the second time in three months that the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer, who was acquitted of murdering 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, was handcuffed after being accused of domestic violence and threatening a woman with a gun.

In a September blowup with his estranged wife, police filed no charges. This time, authorities did not buy his story, one that he quickly got into public circulation.

While deputies were outside, banging on the door, trying to get him to come out, Zimmerman called 911 and blamed Monday's dispute on his girlfriend, 27-year-old Samantha Scheibe, whom he said had "gone crazy on me."

The couple had been living together in the home she rented on Topfield Court near Apopka since August, said Seminole County Chief Deputy Dennis Lemma.

Scheibe was pregnant, Zimmerman told the dispatcher, and had decided to raise the child on her own. He wanted the parting to be peaceful, he said, and began packing, including a bag in which he had placed guns, but Scheibe then went out of control, he told a dispatcher.

"She just started smashing stuff, taking stuff that belonged to me," he said.

While he was still giving his version of events to a dispatcher, deputies unlocked the door, forced aside furniture that he had used to barricade himself inside and took him into custody, Lemma said.

Lemma said Scheibe is not pregnant.

Zimmerman was locked in a one-man cell at the Seminole County Jail and is to appear Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. before Seminole County Judge Fred Schott, who must decide whether there is enough evidence to support his arrest and whether Zimmerman should be released on bail.

In addition to the aggravated assault with a weapon, a felony, he's accused of domestic-violence battery and criminal mischief — for breaking the table and damaging other property belonging to Scheibe.

Chris White, chief of operations for the State Attorney's Office in Sanford, said that if the judge agrees to release Zimmerman, his office would ask that he be barred from possessing guns.

Lemma said his office would ask that Zimmerman be placed on a satellite monitoring device if released.

Scheibe told a dispatcher there were four guns in the house: Zimmerman's shotgun, an assault rifle and two handguns.

Zimmerman has a concealed-weapons permit.

At a 5 p.m. news conference, Lemma said his deputies were awaiting a search warrant for the house and expected to find two guns. He did not elaborate.

By the time deputies got inside about 1 p.m., Zimmerman was not armed, Lemma said, and offered no resistance.

In her 911 call to authorities, Scheibe was emotional.

"I need police right now," she said. "He's in my house breaking all my (stuff) because I asked him to leave. He has his fricking gun breaking all of my stuff right now," she said, then, apparently turning to Zimmerman. "This is not your house. Get out of my house, Do not push me out of my house."

Scheibe admitted to deputies that she had begun carrying Zimmerman's belongings into the living room and hauled some outside.

According to his arrest report, after she told him she was going to call police, "Zimmerman then pointed the shotgun at Scheibe for a minute and asked her if she really wanted to do that."

Zimmerman then smashed the glass table with the butt of his shotgun, pushed her outside and locked the door, the report said. No one was injured.

This is the third domestic-violence incident involving Zimmerman.

In 2005, he and his live-in girlfriend got domestic-violence injunctions against each other. In an interview with FBI agents last year as part of the Trayvon Martin murder investigation, that woman described Zimmerman as "protective and territorial" and "having a bad temper."

On Sept. 9, he was handcuffed by Lake Mary police but released after his estranged wife, Shellie, and her father accused him of threatening them with a gun while they were moving her belongings out of a house the couple had shared until Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce.

Zimmerman had arrived at that scene with Scheibe.

Last week, Lake Mary police officially closed that case, saying they had no solid evidence that Zimmerman had broken the law.

When they searched Zimmerman that afternoon, he had no gun, but Scheibe told police that day that the couple was in lawful possession of guns in their vehicle.

According to Linked In, a job-networking website, Scheibe is a self-employed environmental services expert.

According to Shawn Vincent, a spokesman for defense attorney Mark O'Mara, "Mark O'Mara is not representing George Zimmerman in today's matter," won't represent him in any other new criminal complaints and "as such, it is not appropriate for him to make any comment."

Feedback Score

Or you could just not be as stupid as he is and lay low.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Or you could just not be as stupid as he is and lay low.
    I agree he needs to got out of the spot light but how ? is he supposed to be a shut in ?

disregard if you think he is a good guy or a bad guy. what would you do in his situation ? would you not try to not meet new people ? you cant go to dinner . you cant go to the store , if you drive an do any thing wrong its news . your a target for ever gold digger or attention whore .

i dont know what happend but Im sure every time any thing starts to weird or unusaul hes likey fraking out that hes going to be arrested .

yea he might have a huge anger issue . hell he might have post traumatic stress disorder. on top of ever thing else hes going through a divorce now .

I thing he needs to stay off talk shows stay away from touring gun factorys an distance him self from gun an gun right as much as possible. he sure the hell needs to be more careful in who he dates. hes a sitting duck.

if she were to go nuts or any one else an he defends him self he is cooked . Id say he would be smart to not have guns right now but hes possibly the one guy in Florida who needs protection the most . Id be scared to be him in public unarmed right now .

good guy or ass hole Id hate to be in his situation .

I do think he likely could use some good counselling to figure out his path .

You can bet if charges stick they will throw the book at him .

If he was rich he should get out of the country an go on a long long trip..

seriously Id consider reconstructive surgery an a name change .

Look at OJ simpson all he had to do was shut up an lay low but know hes in jail for stupid shit .

Look ad Rodney king before he died he just could not lay low.

The real question is who is telling the truth here her or him. this whole shes pregnant an now she is not smells to me but who knows .

Feedback Score

How about he move the hell away from where he lives now, gets a job, shuts the fuck up, and tries not to be such a dumbshit.

Feedback Score

Rodney king died*? Awww

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Was George Zimmerman FRAMED This Time?

As many of you know, George Zimmerman was arrested once again in Florida. But, this time he says he was framed by a conniving girlfriend.

(See also: Listen: Zimmerman’s Girlfriend’s 911 Call Released)

Gossip site TMZ says that Zimmermaninsiders are saying that he was framed by pregnant girlfriend Samantha Scheibe.

George Zimmerman and spurned girlfriend Samantha Scheibe.

Zimmerman is facing some harsh charges (well, not as harsh as the murder charges he once faced). He faces felony domestic violence charges after Scheibe claimed he threatened her with a gun.

(See also: Zimmerman Threatens PREGNANT Girlfriend With Gun)

Early this month, George made it clear to Samantha he was leaving her and leaving Florida. Samantha then dropped a bombshell– that she was 6 weeks pregnant. George now believes she was lying about it in order to keep him in her grip.

TMZ says that insiders are telling them that Zimmerman has a different story.

George then offered to make a child custody and support deal … but Samantha wanted him.

On Monday … things came to a head when George was packing his bags to leave and our sources say Samantha concocted the whole gun scenario as revenge.

Well? What do you think?

(See also: Zimmerman Juror ‘Maddy’ Says ‘We All Know Who’s Guilty’)

Black Blade: You just never know. I had a couple "psychotic" girlfriends years ago who were like that. Kind of a "fatal attraction" kind of relationship. I didn't need that in my life. That was before I found Mrs. Black Blade and a few years of peace and harmony before she passed. I thought maybe George was just losing it but then again he could have a psychotic girlfriend on his hands. It happens. Actually I think he is stupid for jumping into any relationship until his legal troubles are sorted out and the civil cases are settled. Then he can go on to make a living with the book deals, speaking tours, etc. Now all that may be in jeopardy as well as the pending libel-slander suits against ABC and NBC. If he gets a "domestic assault" charge he can never ever own or possess firearms for the rest of his life (well not legally that is). Was he set up? Don't know but maybe he was and then again maybe not.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

All she has to say is he threatned me an get some one to belieave it.
    I have seen it first hand in divorce an child custody cases. It happend to me personaly.

I have seen parents accuse each other of pretty vial crap. narcing each other out for drugs tax evasion illagle guns cheating lying an saying there attacted an even raped coaching kids to say they were abused.

it not streatch to think she is a women spurned. it also completly possable it all is true.

pretty good story for him to make up on a 911 call.

if she said she is prego an is not what else is she lieing about? she is loosing here cash cow.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Though I defended him at the start I'm beginning to believe he's just a dumb ass. If I were him I'd be laying lower than a snakes belly and not putting myself in the public eye.

Just more BS drama and the press looking for some sensationalism.

Feedback Score

And there it is folks, people still defending this dumb ass.

twa2471, you and I seem to agree on this topic.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    And there it is folks, people still defending this dumb ass.

twa2471, you and I seem to agree on this topic.
    Oh no I am with yah this one also.. biggun kind of summed it up.. He is living just a few miles south of me here. His face is better known than John Wayne's.. He can not leave a building without being noticed..
    My .02. His problems now are coming from money issues, not money he has, money to be made.. Everyone and their brother is pounding ideas in his peanut head on book rites, made for T.V. move rites, talk show bucks..
    Like waving a carrot in front of a horse.. He should stay away from these chick for awhile and get his act together.
    Ever met a chick who did not like $$$. Their probably driving him nuts... Bit late on his moving, probation time for him here. Could be done but publicity will come with it..
    "Pro gun poster child?????" Not in my book.. Guess only if one wants to read the liberal rags that would be the case..
    If I was him, I would have been on the way to Commiforina, sitting at the movie entrance gates with my agent, soon as the trial was over..
    He is screwing up bad, Trayvooon incident aside. He is self destructing.. Probably is sick at the thought of splitting any monies with his 500 pound ex wife?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.