Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Chick-fil-A calendar

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

only time i ever ate at a chick-a fill was when the old lady dragged me to "the mall" -- the chicken was pretty good IIRC but i don't visit the malls very often.

i like popeyes better-- only thing is the closest one is either hot springs or benton --two places i rarely go to anymore.

the best chicken for the $$$ around these parts is in that grocery store deli in malvern. they once had roasted chickens for $3 their fried chicken is pretty good too but it is about $8 for a fried and about $6 for a roasted chicken.

still a hell of a deal for some good chicken--LOL

only thing is it is still an hours drive from here in the badlands--

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I went to chck fil a once it was good, the wife goes all the time, there is one near where she works. I prefer hot spicy wings at resturants and bars. I don't eat fast food of any kind, including KFC, Popeys, hardees, Mc'Ds, burger queen, taco bell etc
    Chick fil A is very popular here in Florida

I apreciate any business owner keeping their moral believes over politcal correctness, which is BS. I like the calender idea and may have the wive buy there more often to support this company even if I just eat the fries
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    I went to chck fil a once it was good, the wife goes all the time, there is one near where she works. I prefer hot spicy wings at resturants and bars. I don't eat fast food of any kind, including KFC, Popeys, hardees, Mc'Ds, burger queen, taco bell etc
    Chick fil A is very popular here in Florida

I apreciate any business owner keeping their moral believes over politcal correctness, which is BS. I like the calender idea and may have the wive buy there more often to support this company even if I just eat the fries
    I am not asking any business owner to give up his religious beliefs. My point was simple, anytime they speak publicly about those beliefs, or their political leanings, they have to expect a backlash. The odds of everyone agreeing with any point of view is practically zero. That is reality. It really isn't about political correctness, it is about the division in all aspects of American life today. No matter what anyone says someone will disagree.

Feedback Score

Sniper my wife wrote down your recipe for cole slaw.guess what I'm having @ thanksgiving? Thanks again!

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Sniper my wife wrote down your recipe for cole slaw.guess what I'm having @ thanksgiving? Thanks again!
    stalker1 - not a problem, I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does. We make that coleslaw recipe every couple of weeks and usually there is only about a cup of leftovers that I finish up as a midnight snack.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    I am not asking any business owner to give up his religious beliefs. My point was simple, anytime they speak publicly about those beliefs, or their political leanings, they have to expect a backlash. The odds of everyone agreeing with any point of view is practically zero. That is reality. It really isn't about political correctness, it is about the division in all aspects of American life today. No matter what anyone says someone will disagree.
    my reply was not directed at you,
    it was who the fuck has the right to critize others, if you do not like a business don't go to it, no need to attempt to force ones agenda on the owner thats what the Fags and liberial nut jobs tried to do
    I don't eat little caesears pizza because that c*nt donated to King Hussian and announced it
    I am not going hold a rally to boycottt her, I will just buy some place else

besides its a free country or was until this clown got elected, if someone speaks out thats their right

oh sniper I hate cole slaw

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    my reply was not directed at you,
    it was who the fuck has the right to critize others, if you do not like a business don't go to it, no need to attempt to force ones agenda on the owner thats what the Fags and liberial nut jobs tried to do
    I don't eat little caesears pizza because that c*nt donated to King Hussian and announced it
    I am not going hold a rally to boycottt her, I will just buy some place else

besides its a free country or was until this clown got elected, if someone speaks out thats their right

oh sniper I hate cole slaw
    But it isn't only the left that does that. Who stands along side the road with pictures of aborted fetuses? Or does massive protests blocking abortion clinics? Or worse yet kills abortion doctors and blows up clinics? Both sides have fanatics that through their efforts make their political or religious side look unbelievably bad.

Before someone jumps my ass about abortion...to me that is no one's bussiness but the people involved. I am neither in favor nor opposed to abortion because it has never had to be a part of my life. If it ever did, such as having the choice of having a baby and losing my wife, or aborting the baby, then I am sure my view would become immediately clear.

Feedback Score

Sprat do you like chili dogs with texas pete sauce?

Feedback Score

Around here a chile dog with cole slaw loaded down with texas pete is the bomb.if you don't like it you don't. I get it.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Sprat do you like chili dogs with texas pete sauce?

yes I love hot sauce on chilli dogs, burgers, chishen sandwiches, fries, burrito,s, subs ( hoagies for those from Pa),
    texas petes is mild like lousiania hot sauce, if you like hot get Dave Insanity this stuff is extremely hot!!!!!!!!!!! just a drop

for peppers i like red pepper flakes, but ghost flakes, will wipe you out

and of course habano's and halapeneo's are great too

oh and FU is again defending those, who should and who knows hopefully one day will be stood up against a wall

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Search tags for this page

chick fil a 2014 calendar release date

chick fil a june 2014 item

chickfila calendar card may item 2014

free chick fil a 2014 calendar card

what is free at chick fil a this month 2014

what is the free chick fa la meal this month 2014

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.