Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Chick-fil-A calendar

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    DING...DING...DING...WE HAVE A WINNER....
    Just realized the problem with F'dUp......"BEING OF I T A L I A N HERITAGE".....
    My wife is 'one of those people'.....Hhoooooo boy..... Just sayin'
    Hunter
    The best part of being Italian is I have 57 relatives that will testify that I was where ever I tell them I was. That just may come in handy someday!!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Look I know you don't like me. Frankly, I don't give a damn. But the fact that you continue to LIE about what I post makes you look foolish. Well that, and your insistence in posting in caps and not being able to spell a simple word like BIBLE correctly.

WHEN YOU RESPOND TO A POST THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR ANYTHING YOU HAVE SAID WITH A ATTACK YOUR GOING TO HEAR ABOUT IT .

ARE YOU NOW SAYING YOU DID NOT DO THIS ?????

IM ABOUT DONE WITH THE ENTIRE SITE . there is about 6 gun posts a week now an half of them are mine .

If this site is now about posting links to chicken calenders an coupons an coleslaw recipes you can do with out me .

Really posting a calendar link to a company that the center of a gay rights attack is not going to being that stuff up in a discussion ?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Fyredup you cool with me.thanks for the input. My wife had a small pizza place. I cook about anything from burgers to deerroasts in crockpot.like I said you have done nothing but give your opinion.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I love me some hate chicken. Any place that libs try to boycott is good in my book.
    eyegun - you're right, it's not about hate - but about traditional family values. Plus it is about the delicious sandwiches.
    It wasn't the business - it was the ceo talking about his beliefs (assuming you are referring to what Dan Cathy said). Truett Cathy (the founder of Chick-fil-A) makes no holds barred about being a Christian (and why should he be ashamed of his beliefs?), Chick-fil-A's have always been closed on Sunday, so that all employees can have a day of rest.
    MY RESPONSE WAS TO THE ABOVE POSTS

THIS IS FRYEDUP,S RESPONSE ..

[QUOTE]What the Fuck are you talking about? I don't think anyone here said that anyone should change their religious beliefs[/QUOTE]

MY reply had nothing with him or what ever he believes . nothing in my post was even remotly directed to him how ever about half the posts prior were about the beliefs an or the libers / gays not liking the company .

I replyed about the issues the Chick - fil a owners are having whith the homosexeuals an how they feel they company should change its policys . If you cant figure that out then your a idiot.

Are you telling me the above quoted posts are not there? My response is still to them.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I'm not posting on this link anymore.I like fried chicken and coleslaw but if I'm stirring up anything I'm stopping.happy thanksgiving everyone. I'll post on the coleslaw on a new link.once.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

LOL yea we should replace some of the gun forums that are not being used with a cooking corner forum.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

And get paula Deen too! Lol

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

1biggun I've had the flu for the past 3 weeks and I'm back and hungry. All I can think about is food right now.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

1biggun - I might sound crude when I say this, but if you don't like the thread - why post in it? I know you have done a lot of builds and good things in the firearms community, and are a valued member of this site, but it seems lately all you have been doing is bitching about how things on this site aren't the way you think they should be. Also you keep saying you are about done with the whole site. Why not just be done with general discussion for a while and concentrate on the subforums here at gunco that you do enjoy? If you don't like the fact that I started this thread in the General Discussion Lobby in the subforum labeled General Discussion then don't click on the thread. General discussion is that, general discussion - not only firearms related discussion. We have many subforums here at gunco for firearms and their discussion. I would like to see more posts in those subforums as well. Sure the general discussion forum can be heated with some of the things discussed, but show me where I can't start a thread about a calendar that has a card for free food (and sure the calendar cost $6 but if the food card is used every month - the cost of the calendar is recouped by February, maybe March at the latest). I know people like to get a good deal (especially us gunowners, lol), and if they're near a Chick-fil-A and want to get a calendar for the card to get a deal on food, why not? And if they don't live near one or like Chick-fil-A or their food, then that is their perogative.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    I'm not posting on this link anymore.I like fried chicken and coleslaw but if I'm stirring up anything I'm stopping.happy thanksgiving everyone. I'll post on the coleslaw on a new link.once.
    stalker1 - you're not stirring up anything, so no worries there. Keep posting away, lol. I do look forward to how you like the slaw. And I do hope that everyone here at gunco has a great Thanksgiving.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Search tags for this page

chick fil a 2014 calendar release date

chick fil a june 2014 item

chickfila calendar card may item 2014

free chick fil a 2014 calendar card

what is free at chick fil a this month 2014

what is the free chick fa la meal this month 2014

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.