Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Man With AK47 Accidentally Kills Three People While Dancing Gangam Style

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Soooo,,,,Now I understand why we keep arming them,,clever indeed !!

Feedback Score

Call me culturally ignorant but I thought Muslems didn't dance?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I too though that was "verboten" in the Muslum culture other than in rare circumstances, like at weddings and such. But what do I know?

Maybe there starting to make it out of the 14th century after all !!! But by the looks,,,

they shouldn't be dancing with guns !!!! DUHHHHH!!!!!! Maybe they should try dancing with women instead,, even though there only,,,, slightly ,,,

,,,, LESS DANGEROUS !!!!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    I too though that was "verboten" in the Muslum culture other than in rare circumstances, like at weddings and such. But what do I know?

Maybe there starting to make it out of the 14th century after all !!! But by the looks,,,

they shouldn't be dancing with guns !!!! DUHHHHH!!!!!! Maybe they should try dancing with women instead,, even though there only,,,, slightly ,,,

,,,, LESS DANGEROUS !!!!
    There was a video at another mid-eastern wedding a while back where a guy was firing his Hi-Power, set it on the table and a young child picked it up and was plaing with it and shot him in the gut with it. Guns and weddings, seems like a bad mix to me.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    There was a video at another mid-eastern wedding a while back where a guy was firing his Hi-Power, set it on the table and a young child picked it up and was plaing with it and shot him in the gut with it. Guns and weddings, seems like a bad mix to me.
    Guns and alcohol !!!! Bad combo.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    ...or any place near a MLK drive
    Seriously, I laughed out loud. I couldn't help myself. I promise, I will self-report to the re-education camp nearest me.
    "If only there were some... natural mechanism by which to explain variations in global temperature. It would have to be massive, though. On the scale of our own Sun." - unknown

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.