"NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

Jeez mtdew. And my wife calls me sick.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Gotta go with Sprat on this one, I eat this pasta and I do not give a hairy rats as* what type of family they use in their commercials. This pasta is better then Ronzoni or any other pastas I have tried. So I do not care who says to boycott them, unless they support gun control, they are the only pasta we eat.
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

So a Italian company from a predominately Roman Catholic county is pressured to use guys who like to out here wieners in some duded butt in there adds or the gay comunty will throw a tissi fit??????

time a CEO stood up an said you know what we dont want guys with stink on there junk selling our product . We dont support marriages that cant knowingly naturally reproduce involved with our product. We don't want people that our religion says will burn in hell endorsing our product an that our belief . If you don't like it go buy Rice a Roni the San Francisco treat . whats next the child molesters association gets pissed because there it not a pedifiles in the commercial ?

Given the issues the catholic church has had with child molesting priests screwing littel boys , If I was Catholic bussiness owner Id wan to dissociate my self as far as possable from gays .

I have no clue as to what religion the compay owners are but Id bet here catholic .

Again I could care less if some one is gay. Go be gay just don't expect every one to think its normal or moral. If you decioded to be gay then thats your problem if yu were born that way that just how it is . we dont genraly see mentaly retarded people or obeae people or peple with other natrural issues in commeraics either .

Id rather see a girl wiht down syndrome enjoying a her noddles than some dudes who want to eat pasta drink some wine an go at it .

how come there are no obease people in there commercials how about a 500 pund guy sucking down some fettuccine???? makes about as much scene as using gay couples in adds .

Hell I think all the actors need to be armed with guns an knives an then zombies hold come in an sit down an suck up some noodles with a gay guy like in lady an the tramp an then they can all sing the coke a cola song an hold hands an then shooting into the air throw in some Obama bucks getting the food for free an you will soon have Obama noodles were we all have to buy every one gay approved noddles an chicken .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Gotta go with Sprat on this one, I eat this pasta and I do not give a hairy rats as* what type of family they use in their commercials. This pasta is better then Ronzoni or any other pastas I have trie
    Now I have to see if there is a difference .

If gays make it an its better id likely buy it . I dnt care if some one is gay they already know there gay so if a call them gay they should not be offended . Im not offended if some says i straight I already knew that .

Feedback Score

Apparently 1biggun doesn't like to talk about chicken but has no problem being graphic about gay sex here. Things that make you go hmmm...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I like chicken just fine. had some tonigth an ironical it was in noddles . I dont know if they were gay approved I just know they tasted good .

If chickens start boycotting company's Ill have some thing to say .

I can care less if a man wants to hump another man but dont expect me to clap an join there cause an agree with there thinking .

I dont particularity like all the medai an holly wood types trying to glamorize it. I know gay people they know there gay I dont need to remind them of it . they have rights but this crap about needing commercial an having to have every one love there life stye is crap . I dont expect every one to like guns .
    I donthtink gays should be beatten or harmed I just don't think some of the special attention is warranted .

End of the day I I see gay man I think he likely just had a penis in some part of his body . It makes me fell yucky .

Whats next we start having labels on packages like dolphin safe tuna that say homosexual approved pasta ? LMFAO

Feedback Score

No..... "FagFree Noodles"
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Register Gays, Not Guns.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Recently in the news in Italy, a major pasta manufacture with implied Mafia connections has decided to change their name.
    After receiving written threats from homo Mafia Don's. They will now be called "Gorillya Pasta." The Don's Anthony "Big Anthony" Caniboneyah, and his husband Tony "Slippers" Slipitina, have reached and agreement with the past company...
    Being the first two "official" mobsters to come out of the closet, literally. They want the world to know blazing boy loving butt loving faggots are people to..
    If anyone has a problem with Big Anthony or Slipitina. They can be contacted at their H.Q. in Queens N.Y.. Probably best to call for an appointment, and knock before entering..
    New Gorillya poster cover girl???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pasta firm Barilla boycotted over 'classic family' remarks-ugly-woman.jpg  

"Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.