Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    Sounds like a case of double PT for you next week FyredUp,,

For myself I'll just stick to this,,,,till I can breath again,,
    Heck in a few weeks getting my knee scoped I will wait for both kinds of PT then!!

Feedback Score

Whats up with the knee?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ken3030 View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving!!

So.......where's the pic of one those birds in the pot 4th??? OH, nevermind, seasons not open yet?
    No. My hunting days are over.. I go fishing all day, catch, release, then go too the store and buy fish..
    My yard is a feeding ground for the swamp critters.. My fish off my dock line up when they hear my footsteps coming to feed them..
    Deer season here, I guess? Can hear the guys running their dogs in the distance of the forest.. Hogs open season all year, to many here to count..
    Hope all ate enough on turkey day and yall had a good one..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

4th. I feel ya man haven't hunted in years gave my hunting shotguns to my son that does. Kept that pre64 30-30 tho for old times sake.got more deer in the yard than rabbits. Lmao when I looked out the back window and saw my neighbors two horses had gotten out and were grazing ten feet away! Hope you enjoyed the day.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Whats up with the knee?
    I originally hurt it about 5 years ago on the job as a firefighter. Horribly misdiagnosed by an ortho doc back then. It kind of got better and then I re-injured it again about a year ago. Now instead of just the original lateral miniscus tear I was told I had then didn't have, I now have a lateral AND medial miniscus tear and some arthritis in there too! The best part is my health insurance company told me a few months back that if I needed any surgery to get it done before the end of the year because I have met all my co-pays and deductibles. What insurance company does that?

So anyways a week before Christmas I am having surgery. Merry Christmas to me!

Feedback Score

I thought open heart surgery in2005 was bad till I had rotator cuff surgery last year. Dumb ass me kept shooting mausers and 308's till the surgery. Probably didn't help. Hope your procedure goes well. Try to follow the rules when healing. Another thing I'm not good at!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    I thought open heart surgery in2005 was bad till I had rotator cuff surgery last year. Dumb ass me kept shooting mausers and 308's till the surgery. Probably didn't help. Hope your procedure goes well. Try to follow the rules when healing. Another thing I'm not good at!
    The Doc and his PA gave me the behave yourself lecture and I said I will. But I also told them I have to go back to work the second week of January. I teach fire training and fortunately my classes next semester are classroom for the most part. He was okay as long as I could sit down if needed to take the weight off my knee. So we will see, odds are the right one will need to be done sometime next year. The joys of getting older I guess.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks, a belated Happy Turkey Day to you too.

Feedback Score

It was a good Thanksgiving at my house. No hassles, good food, good conversation, a few laughs, and a family game after dinner! Wow, it almost sounds like an old fashioned holiday!

Feedback Score

Ours won't be till Sunday. Waiting for family to come in from out of state. Thing about having sons they have to go to their wives parents first.had to do the same myself.got a good nap and watched the latest superman flick man of steel. Not bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.