Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: DuckDynasty

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Yeah, the Sodomites are a bit "Unhappy, Unhappy, Unhappy"

I just recently got Blaze TV on my DISH subscription. I hope Glenn Beck picks them up and maybe licenses them out to The Outdoor Channel and The Family Channel. Let A&E rot on the vine. The rest of the Robertson Family should just walk and find another network and I think Blaze would be a perfect fit for both. Heck, maybe even FOX could pick them up (if they had the guts to do it).

On a side note - I think that Blaze had a series about some "off grid" prepper family but haven't seen it on Blaze yet.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Hollyweired did not like, but could live with the fact they did not swear, had strong religious beliefs, and liked guns.
    A self made look into a good American family and the way things used to be..
    Butt you crossed the line their old Phil with your homo remarks.. Homo Hollweird could not let that one go.
    F#%K commie homo Hollyweird.. They should have never let the scum commies in their front gate.. Good Man Phil, you told it like it is.. Your ratings just went up in what is left of the few good Americans out there.
    I really should not say few. It is one of the highest rated shows on T.V... Friggen homos, f$#K yall..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Well myself I couldn't be any more in support of Phils views, many things I've heard him say I very much agree with. And to be honest, I may be even more conservative in some respects. I don't normally follow the show but have seen some episodes and to me they just seem like a decent, close knit, Christian, family to me, and he and his whole family are very much like the people I socialize with regularly. Sense when is a family with good Christian/moral values a determent to society???? WTF??

What has happened to people nowadays?

I'm going to get a shirt with him on it,,,,,

JUST TO PISS OFF THE LIBERAL FAGS!!!!!

Take That,,,,assholes!! Got To Love It !!

The boys at Clam Corp. ,,,don't call me Uncle Si for nothing ya know !!! And it's honestly earned,,,and if you guys hadn't noticed ,,in the past I've been known to spout off from time to time about stuff I feel strongly about too !!!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

You have free speech, as long as it's in lock step with the Liberals, Govenment, and the Gaystapo. If you speak out against them, then they want to take away your first amendment rights. F*ck 'em!!!!!!! You go Phil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the fact that they are a conservative Christian family, who has a moral to each episode, and prays before a meal. A&E will back off I think when they realize that they're going to kill the goose that laid the golden egg.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

When a&e sees viewers numbers getting less the message will be sent.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    When a&e sees viewers numbers getting less the message will be sent.
    The foirst half of this next season is already in the can. So A&E is probably hoping viewers have short memories and don't notice Phil is MIA. The family could just say "we are outta here" and maybe end up on a more family friendly channel.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    The foirst half of this next season is already in the can. So A&E is probably hoping viewers have short memories and don't notice Phil is MIA. The family could just say "we are outta here" and maybe end up on a more family friendly channel.
    One should understand, this whole thing is about cramming homos down peoples throats. How dare they insult them. Well F#$K them and their cramming their sickness down anyones throats.
    What homos want to do in the fun of their own whipping chambers and molesting little children is their problem and the ones they hurt. Burn in hell if they touch kids MANBlA Man boy love association ACLU approved and supported and all of them.
    Do I hate homos, or care if they like things put where they do not belong? Hell friggen no.. I do not hate anyone. Long as they leave kids alone. Hell I have homo friends stop by, good guys, funny women. We get along fine.
    What I am sick of is the agenda, like in Phils case, that it has to be in our face. Now THAT makes me dislike them. Russia, read the news, wants to burn them at the stake.
    What does our president do? Sends a front committee of homos too Russia, for the upcoming Winter Olympics..
    How about people that like to mount goats, sheep, chickens. Do they have any less rights than these homos?
    If homos are allowed openly in our Military, well great, but what about nudists, why do I have to wear a uniform?
    Warm in the desert, I demand my rights. No uniform, just boots and combat gear.. Plus, I want my pet sheep with me..
    Good job Nappy. Whole world is watching..

Obama sends signal to Russia with gay stars in Olympic delegation

Russia's adoption in June of a law prohibiting the dissemination of information about homosexuality to minors has sparked protests from international human rights groups and calls for a boycott of the country's first post-Soviet Games.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/obama-n...7700--oly.html

Russia is not disseminating against homos, they are against child molestation by homos. Looks like our Nappy is not in favor of their opinion. He is cramming his gayness in their face.. He is one sick mother f$%Ker.. Good for you Mr. Putin. Good for you..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The last show Phil is on is the last one I watch. Period.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score

I would not have silenced Phil because I believe in free speech whether I agree with the viewpoint being expressed or not. Open debate and discussion are what freedom of speech is all about.

The ironic thing here is many of you that are so deeply pissed off by this have tried repeatedly to silence me on here when I had a differing opinion. In reality it is exactly the same thing because you didn't like what I had to say.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.