Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: DuckDynasty

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

This is causing quite a stir.

Like I said if they didnt want white Christian beliefs then dont do a show on white Christians .

If you don't like his views don't watch the show.

Man shall not lay with man how hard is that to under stand ?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Glenn Beck Makes a Very Exciting Offer to the Cast of ‘Duck Dynasty’

“Duck Dynasty on TheBlaze” has a nice ring to it, according to Glenn Beck.

One day after Phil Robertson’s comments about homosexuality earned him an indefinite suspension from the hit series “Duck Dynasty” on A&E, Beck offered the entire Robertson family a place on his own network.

“[All the other networks] will fold to pressure,” he said. “They will all fold to sponsors. They will all fold to money because they are all in over their eyeballs are debt … the only reason why Phil was put on hiatus and not the rest is because it is a money-printing machine.”

Beck said as he sees it, the Robertson family has a choice to make.

“If I am in the Robertson family, I sit down with my family and say, ‘Is this the way we’re going to [let] him be treated? Is this who we are? Are we going to [be] quiet because he has an opinion about the scriptures?’”

In this May 9, 2012 photo, from left, Willie Robertson, Korie Robertson, Phil Robertson, Miss Kay Robertson and Si Robertson pose at the A&E Networks 2012 Upfront at Lincoln Center in New York. (AP)

Beck said that based on what he knows about the family, they’re not going to continue as though nothing happened. He went so far as to suggest that the entire family call GQ Magazine, where Robertson’s comments appeared, and tell them nothing but, “I agree with Phil.”

“You will either be out, or you will be the most powerful people the country has ever seen on television,” Beck said. “You already have all of the juice you’re ever gonna get … And if you take a stand and they fire you … we’ll be on the phone.”

“We would be proud to have you,” he added.

Beck concluded: “May I suggest: Make your stand. You will never have a better chance. And quite honestly, you’re our best shot as people. If we don’t get people to wake up to the fact that this is fascism, that we are not allowed to have another opinion … they’re never going to wake up. And you’re our best shot.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...-duck-dynasty/

Black Blade: A good fit imo.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

FACEBOOK PAGE:

Boycott A&E Until Phil Robertson Is Put Back On Duck Dynasty

Nearly 1 million "likes" now.

https://www.facebook.com/Philrobertsonsupport?fref=ts
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

I can not believe one errant comment about his belief systems caused such an uproar, he just quoted the bible, they are all devout Christians and have right to their beliefs. Such a load of bull
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Not I,,, Fyred Up, you and I have had many discussion and though I may not have agreed with everything you may support or bring up, I have always considered your views and weighed them against my own beliefs and views. As I do with any other topic or person.

Not once have I ever put you down for your views, or anyone else, other than Tinz perhaps. We are all entitled to our opinions and to voice them and that's one of the things that,,,, used to,,,,, make this country great. And a Constitutional right. This is why people are so outspoken on this. When companies,,or anyone try to control free speech and support what many consider to be a sin, there will be ones that will speak up, myself included.

I try to live by the Lords laws,,not mans and IMO many of the laws would not be necessary if we all did the same. But then,, that's just me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Twa you could not have said it any better. Hat off to you!

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    Know what really bugs my azz about all this? Now I've got to go out and buy their stuff.
    And I wouldn't hunt ducks for money.
    Hunter
    Amen! I hate the greasy little cc,s But will buy a bunch of t shirts..

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    I would not have silenced Phil because I believe in free speech whether I agree with the viewpoint being expressed or not. Open debate and discussion are what freedom of speech is all about.

The ironic thing here is many of you that are so deeply pissed off by this have tried repeatedly to silence me on here when I had a differing opinion. In reality it is exactly the same thing because you didn't like what I had to say.
    People can only "try" to silence you. Trying and doing are two different things.. Your still posting so they did not achieve their goals..
    Difference here is they "silenced" Phil for his believes, not tried, but "succeeded" by booting him off the show... Whoops big mistake. Silent majority is finally speaking.. Likes on Facebook are rumored to be well over the million mark and growing, in Phils favor..
    I do not do Facebook so just going by what I am reading... Your posts are fine in my .02. That is the fun of posting. Post your thoughts, people do not like what you day, long as it is not personal attack, who cares what they reply, that is their right to disagree.
    People are not so much tired of homosexuality. I think this Duck Dynasty thing is the straw that is breaking the camels back.. People are sick and tired of it being thrown in their faces.
    Would be like I went out everyday and bragged about the great sex I had with my girlfriend. Who the f$$%K cares, that is more information than people need to know.
    They want to slam bang each other in places things do not belong, good for them, have fun. Just do not come out and tell me about it when your done..
    ADD: Yes pretty much what twa said.. Friggen A yeah..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Yea I really hope the cast doesn't start apologizing for there beliefs an cave in .

very true they will never be in a better position to take a stand .

What the media needs to realize is there is a lot more devote Christians than there are homosexuals an there are a lot of not so devote Christians an Other religions who also don't feel that the gay agenda is right . the problem is there not marching in parades an supported by the media , TV an Movies industry that has a large GAY element .

I dont care if some one is gay its your right . I dont have to respect you how ever an i dont have to pertend I do .

Its almost like if you a devout Christian an follow your religious belieafs as the bible states then your are not politcay correct an you are a enemy of the gay community thats supported by the media .

Im not saying the Christians have all the answers an there right about every thing but they have there right to say an believe what they do .

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I think the "in your face" type stuff is what is pissing off a lot of folks. Want to be gay? Good for you, now exactly how does that effect me or me being straight effect you? It doesn't. Come'on, what do gays have to do with duck calls or Barilla spaghetti noodles for that matter? It's like they have nothing better to do than to go stir up controversy where ever there was none just to get some attention.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.