Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: DuckDynasty

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by moleman View Post
    I think the "in your face" type stuff is what is pissing off a lot of folks. Want to be gay? Good for you, now exactly how does that effect me or me being straight effect you? It doesn't. Come'on, what do gays have to do with duck calls or Barilla spaghetti noodles for that matter? It's like they have nothing better to do than to go stir up controversy where ever there was none just to get some attention.
    Amen, Brother!
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    I would not have silenced Phil because I believe in free speech whether I agree with the viewpoint being expressed or not. Open debate and discussion are what freedom of speech is all about.

The ironic thing here is many of you that are so deeply pissed off by this have tried repeatedly to silence me on here when I had a differing opinion. In reality it is exactly the same thing because you didn't like what I had to say.
    You're opinions are a lot of times controversial and inflamitory so you get lashed out at. Even this post seemed written to get a negative reaction. You are welcome here, but don't expect a ticker tape parade when you go so much against the grain.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Duck Dynasty Family Tells A&E to go Pound Sand - No more shows

The Robertson family just drew a line in the sand with A&E -- NO PHIL, NO SHOW ... and says they are already talking to the cable channel about possibly pulling the plug on "Duck Dynasty."

The family issued a statement saying, "As a family, we cannot imagine the show going forward without our patriarch at the helm. We are in discussions with A&E to see what that means for the future of 'Duck Dynasty.'"

They also say they're "disappointed" that Phil Robertson was suspended by A&E just for expressing his religious beliefs ... which, they point out, is his "constitutionally protected right."

Fun fact: "Duck Dynasty" is the highest rated cable reality TV show ever.

Way to go A&E.

We want to thank all of you for your prayers and support. The family has spent much time in prayer since learning of A&E's decision. We want you to know that first and foremost we are a family rooted in our faith in God and our belief that the Bible is His word. While some of Phil’s unfiltered comments to the reporter were coarse, his beliefs are grounded in the teachings of the Bible. Phil is a Godly man who follows what the Bible says are the greatest commandments: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart” and “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Phil would never incite or encourage hate.We are disappointed that Phil has been placed on hiatus for expressing his faith, which is his constitutionally protected right.We have had a successful working relationship with A&E but, as a family, we cannot imagine the show going forward without our patriarch at the helm. We are in discussions with A&E to see what that means for the future of Duck Dynasty. Again, thank you for your continued support of our family.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/19/duck-d...#ixzz2o1lGyd57

Black Blade: Rumor has it they are already in talks with other suitors begging for "Duck Dynasty" to air on their networks. Even Glenn Beck has reportedly extended an offer for them to be on Blaze TV which would expand the profile of both companies. Apparently A&E stirred up a real shitstorm and is caught up in an internal battle with left-leaning gays in corporate management of the joint cable network venture of privately held Hearst Corp and Disney (DIS) with some angry Disney shareholders demanding their resignations. In coming days Disney could see some backlash as new boycotts of Disney advertisers are supposedly in the planning stages.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    Yea I really hope the cast doesn't start apologizing for there beliefs an cave in .

very true they will never be in a better position to take a stand .

What the media needs to realize is there is a lot more devote Christians than there are homosexuals an there are a lot of not so devote Christians an Other religions who also don't feel that the gay agenda is right . the problem is there not marching in parades an supported by the media , TV an Movies industry that has a large GAY element .

I dont care if some one is gay its your right . I dont have to respect you how ever an i dont have to pertend I do .

Its almost like if you a devout Christian an follow your religious belieafs as the bible states then your are not politcay correct an you are a enemy of the gay community thats supported by the media .

Im not saying the Christians have all the answers an there right about every thing but they have there right to say an believe what they do .
    Friggen A. Well said biggun..
    I have some homo Bros hang down at the local Red Neck smash your face in Friday night bar. I have to go there and have them join so they can state the homo side of this.
    One other couple was going to have a gay wedding we were all looking forward to attending, but one homo ran off with a younger guy. So much for that.
    Here is Latishiea. See if I can get him er her to join the sight.. Be nice she er he has feelings..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DuckDynasty-ugly-woman.jpg  

"Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

4th, that picture gives me a chubby every time I see it
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    4th, that picture gives me a chubby every time I see it
    Hunter
    No friggen way I would mess with that thing. Damn it could head butt yah and kill yah.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    You're opinions are a lot of times controversial and inflamitory so you get lashed out at. Even this post seemed written to get a negative reaction. You are welcome here, but don't expect a ticker tape parade when you go so much against the grain.
    How did that post express a negative reaction? What did I post that wasn't true? I just found it incredibly ironic that the very same people that are outraged over Phil being silenced would have booted me off this site and silenced me too.
    Last edited by FyredUp; 12-20-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

How did that post express a negative reaction? What did I post that wasn't true?
    IMO Your out looking for a battle or sympathy. Your trying to make the thread about how your treated here . The thread has nothing to do with you . I looks like your trying to get a reaction out of people by somehow trying to show you have been mistreated . Whinnning that MR Robertson is getting support an your not is sort of off base IMO .

You have to join here to comment we all do . This is sort of like a club an if you dont fit in then to bad. You will get treated poorly sort of if you dont like it here leave type deal no one needs to stand up for your rights or your beliefs. If people dont like what you say as member of a group they will speak out even if your 100% correct on a subject . Here you have no constitutional rights if the administrators don't like what your saying they can ban you with no real reason an you cant do any thing about it. None of us here allowed to say any thing we want.

Now if the rest of the world feels Gunco has treated you unfairly an are boycotting the site then that would be a more direct comparison to whats going on .

The difference with Phils remarks is he is speaking his religious beliefs to the world an is a US citizen an private company is trying to silence him. Lots of people like what he has to say an he is getting mass support . A&E has the right to fire his ass just like any one of us could be banned here .

Again I m not looking for a battle or want to derail this thread to deal with yours or others issues .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Apparently A&E stirred up a real shitstorm and is caught up in an internal battle with left-leaning gays in corporate management of the joint cable network venture of privately held Hearst Corp and Disney (DIS) with some angry Disney shareholders demanding their resignations. In coming days Disney could see some backlash as new boycotts of Disney advertisers are supposedly in the planning stages.
    Im going to guess some will loose there jobs. I think Disney needs to be boycotted until this happens .

REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL AN A LOT OF THE WEIRD KIDS WERE IN DRAMA ? WELL NOW THEY HAVE GROWN UP AN THERE NOW WORKING IN MEDIA OR ARE ACTING ON TV AN IN MOVIES AN NOW INFLUENCE WHAT YOUR KIDS SEE AS REALITY .

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Dinesy Gay Days.. Homo gathering..

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    Im going to guess some will loose there jobs. I think Disney needs to be boycotted until this happens .

REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL AN A LOT OF THE WEIRD KIDS WERE IN DRAMA ? WELL NOW THEY HAVE GROWN UP AN THERE NOW WORKING IN MEDIA OR ARE ACTING ON TV AN IN MOVIES AN NOW INFLUENCE WHAT YOUR KIDS SEE AS REALITY .
    Uh nope biggun, bit to late. Disney down here caved in too the homos quite a bit back.. Do I dislike homos? 100% no. NO. Just do not touch kids or jam your agenda in my face.. Go home and mount your boyfriend, just don't tell me about it tomorrow.
    Here yah go biggun. When you come here to visit and stay in my tree house, we can see Disney from my woooof.. 71 miles from my door.
    Yup, every week their agenda is in our face. What about goat mounters, that is discrimination. Support your local goat mounters. For America. For the people..

Gay Days at Disney World 2013 - Orlando Gay Days 2013
    "From its modest beginnings in 1991 as a informal, one-day celebration at Walt Disney World at which gay and lesbian participants donned red shirts and traveled around the park together, Gay Days at Disney World, also known as Orlando Gay Days has evolved into one of the world's foremost GLBT celebrations. It's also helped spawn an unrelated though similarly popular event in California each October"

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.