Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: DuckDynasty

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Phil Robertson is a Great American IMHO. Also if the fags do not like him it is too bad for them, suck it up buttercups, yukedy, yuk!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    POOR LITTLE GUY I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HIM. HE IS ALL MISSUNDER STOOD AN LIED ABOUT AN INTIMIDATED WE SHOULD ALL GIVE HIM A HUG AN SOME HOT COCO NOT!
    Who is keeping the battle going? Not me, I left to go talk about guns. Wasn't it you that was crying about nobody talking about guns?

By the way coco has an a on the end and is spelled properly COCOA.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

EDITED to remove unneeded crap toward Fryredup an stick tho the topic
    Last edited by 1biggun; 12-23-2013 at 04:56 PM.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

EDITED to remove unneeded crap toward Fryredup an stick to the topic.
    Last edited by 1biggun; 12-23-2013 at 04:59 PM.

Feedback Score

And here you are again...I left to go talk about guns on a GUN FORUM. There are other forums besides gunco. Why are you still crying about what I said?

By the way, I supported Phil Robertson's right to say what he wants. It's called Freedom of Speech. So you see depsite it just driving you insane we are on the same side on this topic.

Try to calm down. They say Christmas is a stressful season and I would hate for anything bad to happen to you. Especially during Christmas.

Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Another thread fuck up by the same person
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    Another thread fuck up by the same person
    Wow! Agreeing that Phil Robertson's Right of Free Speech was infringed upon means I fucked up the thread. The funniest part of this is the only one ranting and raving about what I said is 1biggun. I have left TWICE, and even said I was going to post elsewhere on guns, and I did, heck I started 2 gun topics, only to have YOU guys whine about me and drag me back in. If you want me to leave the topic shut up about me. Otherwise I will keep coming back. I think even you 2should be able to figure that one out.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Oh Good Lord ,,,what a bunch of Sally's,,,,

Fight nicely girls,,,,What's the issue, can't anyone disagree with each other now with out it descending into a pissing contest?

In all the discussion's I've had with you FU ,, whether we've agreed or disagreed, we've always seemed managed to discuss stuff w/o it turning into drama between us and it seems you and I can discuss things normally,,, what's up with that? We've managed to stay civil to each other without going ballistic on each other. Ya,,sometimes when you act like a dick I tend to ignore you , just like I do with anyone else that cops an attitude,,Hell we all get like that from time to time, I can be just as much of a dick sometimes too, but I don't get rude.

It sounds more like Senate or Congressional debates around here lately,,,,,everyone chill. Were all opinionated old farts around here, just get over it,,,,lots of us have our own views that won't soon be changed by name calling or being insulting and rude to each other.

I must admit you certainly do tend to like to stir the pot a bit FU, as do others. I don't let it bother me though, it just makes things more entertaining sometimes and it does bring out many different points of view !!! Many things you contribute are interesting to me and I enjoy our conversations together for the most part. For some reason neither of us seem have had issues with each other, and neither of us has changed our initial views on a subject even when we disagree, maybe it's just mutual respect for each other,,

perhaps everyone should try working on this a bit more.

I don't know what has happened to you and a couple other members here that has caused such a riff between you guys, but it certainly doesn't add positively to many of the discussions here,, I know I sure don't like it when anyone starts being insulting to me and I'm sure no one else does either, yourself included
    Everyone needs to get over yourselves a bit,,life's to short for all this drama over nothing!!! Just don't let it bother ya guys,, we all have our opinions,,, and our own logical basis for our feelings, that's just human nature

you're all getting worse than a bunch of,,

testy,

old,,

nursing home,

blue haired ladies !!!

GEZZZZZ!!!!!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IMHO, the problem is that when people answer your questions, you want to argue against those answers. I think that's why some get the impression that your trolling (just 'creating' subject matter with no intent of really wanting an answer). It's like you want a different answer than what you're getting instead of accepting what others have offered.
    Don does any of that sound familiar to you to you ?? It should its from a Mod from a site you were eventually banned from! you were calling every one there stupid an arguing ab what not as well . Your doing the same shit here now . Have you ever once an stopped to consider your the problem an not every body else is ?

Just like your above post . Wow your member of the year you posted two treads asking for help on selecting guns an you feel that is going to erase all the crap you pull . You came here an immediately started attacking long term members! You immediately started pushing your against the grain politics . Your a troll whos majority of posts are argumentative an defamatory .

Im not the only one complaining or cant you read ?

I get have gotten plenty of emails from Gunco members an Non gunco members who know you an are sick of your shit .

Nobody drug you back in here you are here hooping you can again further argue more its what your do every were .

You want to single me out fine . Go back an read this thread . Was I the first to call you out? Nope. Hell I didnt even take the bait until you asked this question How did that post express a negative reaction?
    What did I post that wasn't true? I just found it incredibly ironic that the very same people that are outraged over Phil being silenced would have booted me off this site and silenced me too.
    I replied in attempt to answer just that in a as polite of manner as I could . Of course you want to take thatan use it as a jummpng of point to turn the entire thread into a shit storm.

The ironic thing here is many of you that are so deeply pissed off by this have tried repeatedly to silence me on here when I had a differing opinion. In reality it is exactly the same thing because you didn't like what I had to say.

You bring this on yourself an then you drag the site down with it . You personally tried to make this thread about you.

IS THERE ONE PERSON HERE WHO THINKS THE ABOVE IS THE SAME AS PHIL ROBERTSON'S SITUATION?

Why you have not been banned is a mystery to almost every one who I speak to. Your name comes up every time there is a discussion about why Gunco is going down the tube's . Your nothing but a troll who only wants to argue an push your liberal agendas with a sprinkling of gun talk, like you immediately tossed out in a pathetic attempt to some how make it look like you belong . Who cares you went an supposedly spoke about guns on some other site? Do you see any other members announcing here departure an return to this site ? Most if not all would be happy if you stayed gone.

It has become almost to point that a majority of the threads are about your BS in some way shape or form.

Have I been very vocal about this? YES ! I have a lot of time an work into the content of this site it kills me to have seen friends leave here because of the crap you like to stir up. I come here to relax an talk guns an some current events not argue with some troll that has done nothing but hurt this site.

I AM SERIOUSLY ASKING THE MODS TO READ ALL YOUR POSTS SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN HERE AN THEN BAN YOU PERMANENTLY.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Wink Time for Boot Camp..

"Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.