Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: DuckDynasty

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

You're a sick individual 4th,,Too funny!!!! Smart Ass!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Well the A&E was discussed on some of the morning shows an political shows today. The liberals are slowly taking the gasy side an A&E,s side . It was nice to see a few of the liberals question how A&E can still show a duck dynasty Marathon if there apposed to the peole in the show calling hem hypocritical . It sounded like to me like there pissed the show is on at all .

I heard Walmart an Craker barrel have pulled some DD items out of there stores .

The liberals on TV dont have a issue throwing derogitory slang around like red necks an hill people out there but calling some one a fag is offensive ?????? There quick to try to make the Robertson look like uneducated idiots an use slang an derogatory terms towrd how they live .

There starting to focuses now on the comments he made toward blacks to discredit him vs the religious beliefs he spoke of about gays . There trying there best to slowly spin the Robertons views in a negative light .

So how is it Ok to directly call Phil a Redneck in a negative but its wrong to call a homosexual a fag ?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    Don does any of that sound familiar to you to you ?? It should its from a Mod from a site you were eventually banned from! you were calling every one there stupid an arguing ab what not as well . Your doing the same shit here now . Have you ever once an stopped to consider your the problem an not every body else is ?

Just like your above post . Wow your member of the year you posted two treads asking for help on selecting guns an you feel that is going to erase all the crap you pull . You came here an immediately started attacking long term members! You immediately started pushing your against the grain politics . Your a troll whos majority of posts are argumentative an defamatory .

Im not the only one complaining or cant you read ?

I get have gotten plenty of emails from Gunco members an Non gunco members who know you an are sick of your shit .

Nobody drug you back in here you are here hooping you can again further argue more its what your do every were .

You want to single me out fine . Go back an read this thread . Was I the first to call you out? Nope. Hell I didnt even take the bait until you asked this question How did that post express a negative reaction? I replied in attempt to answer just that in a as polite of manner as I could . Of course you want to take thatan use it as a jummpng of point to turn the entire thread into a shit storm.

You bring this on yourself an then you drag the site down with it . You personally tried to make this thread about you.

IS THERE ONE PERSON HERE WHO THINKS THE ABOVE IS THE SAME AS PHIL ROBERTSON'S SITUATION?

Why you have not been banned is a mystery to almost every one who I speak to. Your name comes up every time there is a discussion about why Gunco is going down the tube's . Your nothing but a troll who only wants to argue an push your liberal agendas with a sprinkling of gun talk, like you immediately tossed out in a pathetic attempt to some how make it look like you belong . Who cares you went an supposedly spoke about guns on some other site? Do you see any other members announcing here departure an return to this site ? Most if not all would be happy if you stayed gone.

It has become almost to point that a majority of the threads are about your BS in some way shape or form.

Have I been very vocal about this? YES ! I have a lot of time an work into the content of this site it kills me to have seen friends leave here because of the crap you like to stir up. I come here to relax an talk guns an some current events not argue with some troll that has done nothing but hurt this site.

I AM SERIOUSLY ASKING THE MODS TO READ ALL YOUR POSTS SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN HERE AN THEN BAN YOU PERMANENTLY.
    And once again, I walked away. I went to discuss GUNS on 2 other topics I started. Yet you are still here crying and yelling at me. GROW UP. You always complain about no one posting about guns and here you are trying to start a fight with me. Sorry, I am not going to play. Now, how about you follow your own advice and talk about guns instead of trying to be the playground bully and picking fights.

I would love to stay and watch you rant and rave and try to pick yet another fight with me but I am going to go back and talk about guns.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Wow! Agreeing that Phil Robertson's Right of Free Speech was infringed upon means I fucked up the thread.
    Wow, is that all you think about is yourself? Show me where I pointed you out, you can't. And of course you'll reply to this and show how I'm in the wrong
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    Wow, is that all you think about is yourself? Show me where I pointed you out, you can't. And of course you'll reply to this and show how I'm in the wrong
    Nope, if it wasn't me you were referring to I apologize. Just seemed like it was directed at me since it was right after my post.

Again, if you weren't referring to me I am sorry that I assumed you were. Apparently, I have enough enemies here and would prefer not to add you to the list.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

EDITED to remove unneeded crap toward Fryredup an stick to the topic .
    Last edited by 1biggun; 12-23-2013 at 04:01 PM.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    You have enemy every were you go . Thats why you have been banned else were for the same shit you pull here.
    Now I am reporting you for harassing me.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Nope, if it wasn't me you were referring to I apologize. Just seemed like it was directed at me since it was right after my post.

Again, if you weren't referring to me I am sorry that I assumed you were. Apparently, I have enough enemies here and would prefer not to add you to the list.

Have a Merry Christmas!
    Well hell I like yah Bro.. Chill. Its the Holiday Season. Hell I have had everything just short of death threats, to the ATF wanting me to buy machine guns out of Germany.. Not kidding..
    We had to strip them at my house. Hmmm. Let me thing about that one.. It is only glass and ink, chill..
    Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuka, Happy Quansa, Happy New Year, Happy Duck whoever they are?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Well hell I like yah Bro.. Chill. Its the Holiday Season. Hell I have had everything just short of death threats, to the ATF wanting me to buy machine guns out of Germany.. Not kidding..
    We had to strip them at my house. Hmmm. Let me thing about that one.. It is only glass and ink, chill..
    Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuka, Happy Quansa, Happy New Year, Happy Duck whoever they are?
    Thanks Brother!

Merry Christmas to you and a VERY Happy New Year!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Tell you big brother, your mother , your teacher , the big kid on the corner tell the cops, run to your union rep write the ACLU or maybe the spelling police association for all I care. Your a whinny troll . You asked questions as to why your treated the way you are an you got answers an typically you want to argue as always .

You get treated they way you do by me because in one of your first posts ever you attacked me. Your get treated like you deserve .

I have not harassed you I have answered your questions. You invited every one to this party Pal. Sorry you don't like the truth .

so go a head an cry to who ever will listen
    If Gunco chooses to ban me fine . There has not been much going on here as Trolls an BS have ran off all the old members an any new ones who come here dont want any part of this BS .

However Gunco if you feel I need to go please show me some respect for the work an help I have put in here an delete all of my 12,000+ posts an threads if your going to ban me. I dont wish to be associated with the site if I cant be allowed to edit or continue on my existing posts. That all I ask.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.