Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: DuckDynasty

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

LOOKS LIKE CRACKER BARREL RETHOUGHT THERE POSITION AFTER THEY RELIZES THEY WERE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE .

http://www.deadline.com/2013/12/duck...-gay-backlash/

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

SEEMS THAT WALMART HAS NOT PULLED THERE STUFF AS WAS RPRTED ON A SHOW I WATCHED THIS MORNING HOWEVER THEY ARE SELLING OUT FAST lol

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...ty-Merchandise

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Over three million likes on tow face book pages !

now if these people would just all vote in a election .

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Now I am reporting you for harassing me.

Have a Merry Christmas!
    Damn -- Somebody rattle my cage?
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Feedback Score

Watching DD now, and liking it. Is this all some massive promotional stunt? Piss off the gays and they make a big noise, get more viewers.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

how did we go from duck dynasty to military tribute, shouldn't this be in its own thread?????????

I am very grateful for those who has served, but thats not the topic at hand and it would serve the general membership better if it had a seperate thread, so that those who are not interested in DD can pay tribute to the former and present serviceman in its own thread???
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Now I am reporting you for harassing me.

Have a Merry Christmas!
    FyredUp - Harassing you? It seems that you have been trying to bait 1biggun to "lash out" at you. He has been civil in this thread towards you. I ought to repost what you sent to the admins, but don't feel like going to your level as it was a whine fest and FyredUp pity party.

With that said, in public and for all to see, I am doing something that should have been done within the first few months of your first posting. Patience from the Admins has ran out, and you are no longer welcome at gunco and are banned. May you find another forum that you can feel more welcomed at. Thank you.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    how did we go from duck dynasty to military tribute, shouldn't this be in its own thread?????????

I am very grateful for those who has served, but thats not the topic at hand and it would serve the general membership better if it had a seperate thread, so that those who are not interested in DD can pay tribute to the former and present serviceman in its own thread???
    Sprat - all of the posts have been moved to a new thread at Tribute to those that have served
    So the wish for a separate thread has been granted, to pay tribute to the former and present service members can do so outside the Duck Dynasty thread.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

With that said, in public and for all to see, I am doing something that should have been done within the first few months of your first posting. Patience from the Admins has ran out, and you are no longer welcome at gunco and are banned. May you find another forum that you can feel more welcomed at. Thank you.
    THANK YOU

I WILL TRY TO USE LOWER CASE LETTERS FROM NOW ON UNLESS I FORGET OR AM DRUNK OR MAD .

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.