Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: DuckDynasty

Feedback Score

Default DuckDynasty

Phil Robertson was fired from the A&E show Duck Dynasty.
    You'll never guess why.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IS HE A HEATHEN????????

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Fired because he pointed out that two of a kind ain't the same as a pair. I guess A&E is upset because he doesn't condone cock gobbling. I seriously doubt that many normal people condone the practice either. I suspect in a year or two we will see Duck Dynasty on FOX or some other network with huge ratings and viewers drawn away from the pervert networks like A&E.

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-d...134231650.html
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

WELL IF YOUR NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT THEN YOUR NOT GOING TO BE ON TV . HE EITHER DONT LIKE GAYS , MUSLEMS , OBAMA OR LIBERALS .

I NOTICED THERE WERE DD SHIRTS ON CLOSE OUT FOR $4 AT FARM AN FLEET YESTERDAY . ID DONT GO FOR ALL THAT AS SEEN ON TV HUNTING CRAP BUT I MIGHT HAVE TO GO BACK AN SEE IF HIS SHIRTS ARE STILL THERE .

Feedback Score

Actually, he was placed on indefinite hiatus due to what A&E regarded as inappropriate comments in a magazine interview. In my opinion the show will flounder without him, IF, and to me it is a big if, the family decides to continue the show without him.

Frankly, I have begun to wonder whether free speech exists anymore in this country. The fact is the right for free speech was specifically written to allow for unpopular viewpoints otherwise what is the point of free speech in the first place? To me it is irrelevant whether you agree or not with what is being said it is about freedom to express yourself and that my friends is dieing a rapid ugly death.

Feedback Score

Phil has an opinion. Free country isn't it? Dumb question these days I guess.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

yeap we all got free speach the problem is the media controls a large part or what the world hears an how its perceived .

If A&E dosent want the opinions of a White Christian then don't do a show on a family of them .

The media an shove gay rights down our throat's all they want is still doesn't meant at average Joe Blow is going to respect a guy who junk smell like some other guys butt.

People have ever right to be gay if they want but that dosent mean I have to respect you or agree with your life style or embrace your ideals .

It seems to me that the medai an holly wood are trying to push the gay agenda way to much .

ITS HARD TO HAVE A REALITY SHOW IF YOU DON'T WANT WHAT THE REALITY OF THE PEOPLE ON IT . I SURE IF ONE OF THE STARS OF THE SHOW SUDDENLY CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET THEY WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SHOW HIM SNUGGLED UP TO HIS PARTNER IN A BLIND SOME WERE BLASTING DUCKS AN SHARING A SLEEPING BAG BECAUSE THAT IS SOME HOW NOW POLITICALLY CORRECT BUT ITS WRONG TO SHOW WHAT PEOPLE ACTUALY THINK ? IF YOU DONT LIKE THERE VALUES DON'T WATCH THE SHOW .

Feedback Score

Know what really bugs my azz about all this? Now I've got to go out and buy their stuff.
    And I wouldn't hunt ducks for money.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

all this talk about shoving stuff something down my throat and my azz burning is making me qwezzy and slightly uncomfortable please stop!!!!
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

I would be surprised if the family decided to continue doing the show without him. A&E ratings would get hammered if they said "If he goes, we go."
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.