Thread: Are NY Cops using Armslist to try to develop intelligence on gun owners? Will trade

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Are NY Cops using Armslist to try to develop intelligence on gun owners? Will trade

Are NY Cops using Armslist to try to develop intelligence on gun owners?

Will trade for: YOUR CRUDENTIALS,HOME ADDRESS,VEHICLE INFO, TIME AND EMBARESMENT FOR MY SHITTY AMMO. BUY MY AMMO THEN WELL PULL YOU OVER AND SEE WHAT YOU GOT GOING ON AND GO OVER A LIST OF POSSIBLE FIREARMS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE.

bearingarms.com / Posted by Bob Owens on December 24, 2013 at 1:30 pm
    FOR SALE/TRADE: BEWARE COPS SELLING AMMO TO GET YOUR INFORMATION

BEWARE THERES A SCUMBAG ON HERE SELLING MULTIPLE CALS IN ROCHESTER AND SURROUNDING AREAS!! THIS SCUMBAG AGREED TO MEET THEN I WAS SURROUNDED BY POLICE. THEY SIMPLY INTERROGATED ME AND CHECKED MY PERSONALS. THEY ARE ROUNDING UP GUN OWNERS TO SEE WHAT YOUR BUYING AND WHAT YOU MAY BE FEEDING,ALONG WITH RECORDING YOUR VEHICLE INFORMATION WHICH LEADS TO RESIIDENCE… THIS GUY HAS MANY POSTINGS OF FIREARMS AND RANTING POSTS I ASSUME TO BLEND IN WITH THE CROWD. THESE COMMUNISTS PIGS ARE GETTING SMARTER EVERYDAY! DONT BUY AMMO ON ARMS LIST UNLESS ITS FROM A REPUTABLE DEALER.

READ MORE

Black Blade: Nothing surprises me anymore. I would always be wary when inside the Communist Occupied Territories.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THIS GUY HAS MANY POSTINGS OF FIREARMS AND RANTING POSTS I ASSUME TO BLEND IN WITH THE CROWD
    was he claiming to be a fireman also ??? LOL

Nothing surprises me after some of the atf stings that i have heard about .

I know arms list just went through a bunch of legal action stuff were they were being sued or something.

I wonder if a guy who has been lured out of his home wasting his time, gas, wear on vehicle could sue the ATF for damages or even fraud ?

you better know what legal to buy an whats not legal if your going to meet some one to purchase gun stuff face to face .

I would not be supired in the slightest if there were members here who are not who they say they are in fact I have suspected it for some time.

All we have to do is what we have been doing. Stay legal an dont break the law . I have nothing to hide but I dont want to be targeted into making a mistake ,

I stoped doing face to face sales a couple years ago unless I have know the person most of my life .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

seems like a meamber here reported a van following him around after a face to face arms list sale a few years ago . said the van followed him home an the cops happend to stop buy a few day latter or some thing like that . ????????????????????????????????

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Well something else to be careful of. Plus it makes one wonder how much money they are spending to try to get this information. It seems tax payer dollars could be better spent doing other things.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Question

well the NSA is spending billions every year to log every electronic communication in the USA and abroad into a massive database that they can browse through at any time.

their excuse is that they don't open the data it must be OK--they just log the isp/phone numbers carriers ect ect--. the NSA/DHLS/FBI/BATF says "trust us! were not opening the data and looking at the information in the communications!"

i'm like thinking how useful this would be to a spy operation if they DON"T open the data files and look in there? not much i figure.

i suspect a computer with a spyder program opens every communication looking for various words and phrases and if it gets a hit it probably kicks that bit of data to a more intensive spy bot-computer and finally a NSA person looks at the communication.

the problem is they can not only look for al-quaida communications --very easy to look for other data that helps the administration politically. and that i suspect it the real reason for all the domestic spying.

the irony is aq-quaida has all kinds of simple tricks that makes their communications difficult for the computers to collect--

but your gripes about obama-care are going into a file in the NSA!!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Even if they don't look at the actual content of messages and calls, just having the connection data is a huge asset, especially after they do detect something they want to investigate further. Imagine if instead of having to tail a suspected mob boss around to find out who his associates were, all ya had to do was type his ID info and cellphone number into a database and within minutes you had a wall sized chart printed out with every call he has ever made mapped out, along with every call the people he called and so on. A ready made organizational chart of their criminal enterprise, all it needs is a little cleanup and some mug shots added for the courtroom presentation. NOW the warrants issue forth and NOW they can tap into that recorded but unread traffic. Better than a time machine and retroactive wiretaps!

Feedback Score

They are also using facebook, twitter, and myspace to locate all of your friends and family members.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

After they pull you over on the B.S. ammo sting, take the battery out of your phone, their still listening to you..
    No not tin foil, Google it, all kinds of info on the technology.. Old days of bugging the Mafias office are over, they just listen to their cell phones. Keep in mind here, even if it is turned off.. Taking the battery out is the only way to prevent it..
    Interesting on that ammo stop B.S.. Not illegal to buy ammo, period.. If you are legally allowed to own ammo, so.
    - Am I under arrest Officer?
    - Is it illegal to buy ammo in N.Y. State? Why are you questioning me. Be polite and to the point..
    - Do you have a warrant?
    - If I am not under arrest, I am leaving, have a nice day.
    - Can we search your car? NO. Get a warrant..
    - I cannot leave? Fine, I want my lawyer present for my questioning, thank you.

Florida, face to face private sales, legal weapons, ammo, among residents is 100% legal. If a N.Y. resident needs a card to buy ammo in N.Y., I could see a problem.. Otherwise I would politely tell them to get F$%Ked.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.