Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GUNCO AN GOGGLE SEARCHES

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

1biggun - IIRC, some of it has to do with some software that gunco disabled because it contained a potential site exploit (and site security is very important here). It is a type of "ranking" software. Maybe Gunco can chime in on if I'm correct or not on this, but if there is a newer version of the "ranking" software without the exploit - maybe it could be enabled again?
    I agree this is a Gunco issue .

you dont go from being a number one listed link to nonexistant in 6 monthes or what ever the time frame is . AR 15 , AK files, Uzi talk , an every other gun sites stuff comes up just like always . are they paying Goggle ??? I do not see any Weapons guild stuff come up.

I just know if you want the site to grow people need to know it exists . Right now its dosent seem to exist if your researching anything AK related .

It sort of pissed me off whn my kid went to show his grandfater how my gun was onthe interner when you type Accurate AK an it came up blank . I used to be able to fiond my own threads in serch on goggle faster than a search on Gunco now I cant find thenm at all if there more thana few years old .

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

http://www.gunco.net/forums/forum.php
    Gunco link on Google. You made it, so did I..

"Google is a bunch of anti American anti gun homo commies."
    https://www.google.com/#q=Gunco+and+Google+searches

Well biggun. Google kind of went blank after that. Maybe I pissed em off. Ah frig em they can't take a joke, they will get over it..
    This is going in to. Two guys start a company and name it "Back Rub" WTF is up with that?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

A couple hours ago it said gunco could not be seen or opend or somehting .

Im not talking goggling Gunco.net Im talking that doing a search for say a 6.5 grendal AK will no tbring upo any of the old gunco threads that used to come up.
    my accursinght e ak thread would come up number 1 top of the list for the last few yeqars now you cant find it in a search .
    It also seems the nuber oif views on thread is way off , I know the 308 ak thread a ton of looks over the last 7 years or so as did the accursin gthe ak an now the nubers seem way down ??????????????????????? was this reset soem how whenthe site was down a while back ?

seroulsy how is any one going to know gunco exists if seachs do not sho the site as a resource??

I know for a fact at leat three memabers here joined because of that thread an doing a search they told me so . Bunker is one for sure.

I used to see gunco links all the time doing searches now very littel. either goggle changed in the last 6 months or gunco did . based on all the other sites Im on still seem to show up Im thinking there is a gunco issue. I also know Yahoo searches uysed to pullupo gunco thread as nuner one viewed an thast no longer the case

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

very strange indeed....

I found this link to your AK accurizing thread in another gunco search result but it shows as an invalid web address.

http://www.gunco.net/forums/f3/accurizing-ak-44411/

The new thread address is as follows -

ACCURIZING THE AK

so it looks like with the site redesign things got shuffled around and may have resulted in the now lower google search rankings.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

so it looks like with the site redesign things got shuffled around and may have resulted in the now lower google search rankings.
    I agree the out side world it looks like gunco has been around about 6 months .

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by o.d. ak View Post
    very strange indeed....

I found this link to your AK accurizing thread in another gunco search result but it shows as an invalid web address.

http://www.gunco.net/forums/f3/accurizing-ak-44411/

The new thread address is as follows -

ACCURIZING THE AK

So, I will say that JRS and I have made some $$$ in the past by teaching / making sites rank higher in the search engines. There is some art, and some science, and generally; some $$.

I am not speaking for JRS, just myself: If the Poohbah wants some help, I will help.

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Replies: 146
    Views: 22,971
    I maybe be wrong but I recall that thread having a hell of a lot more views, hell I likely have opened it that many times my self . LOL

the 308 AK tread is way off also IMO .

one thhing is for certain nobody is going to come here to look at anything if there in way to find it . Judging by the traffic over the last year it might answer a few things .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Go to first new post 308 ak
    Started by 1biggun, 11-28-2005 09:39 PM
    7 Attachment(s)
    Replies: 322
    Views: 13,826
    1biggun
    12-23-2013, 09:05 AM Go to last post
    308 ak

So accordingto this there has been only 13,826 views in the last 8 years ???? BS
    that site likey got looked at 10 imes that amount in the first year !!!!!! I guarneee I looked at personly a lot more times than I have ever posted an it only has about a 100 more viewsd than I have gunco post . WTF!

I could have sworn that thread had like half a million looks ?????????? maybe it was 50,000 but it was more than 13,000

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.