Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GUNCO AN GOGGLE SEARCHES

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default GUNCO AN GOGGLE SEARCHES

ANY ONE KNOW WHY THAT WHEN SEARCHING FOR AK INFORMATION LIKE ACCURIZING AN CALIBURE CONVERSION OR PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING ON GOGGLE THAT GUNCO SEEMS TO KNOW LONGER EXIST?????????????

MANY OF THE THREADS HERE USED TO BE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE OR NUMBER ON ON ANY SERCH ENGINE AN NOW THEY DONT COME UP AT ALL ANYWERE .

PRETTY HARD TO ATTRACT MEAMBERS WHNE A SEARCH ON STUFF WE DISCUSS IS NO LONGER FOUND ON GOGGLE !

MY ACCURAZING THE AK THREAD WAS THE TOP OF TH LIST ON ANY SEARCH ENGINE A YEAR AGO FOR SURE . NOW I CANT EVEN FIND THE THREAD . THAT AN A LOT OF OHTER THREADS ARE NOT COMING UP . WHY????????????????????

i HAVE TRIED ANY OTHER SERCH ENGINES YET .

YES IM USING CAPS IM A LITTLE PISSED .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

In a yahoo search the thread comes up 4th in line. ??????????????

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

In a yahoo search the thread comes up 4th in line. ??????????????

Its 5th on Bing

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Google is essentially a paid service these days. You pay for ranking and placement, if you have a "normal" site. If you have a firearms related site, well then you do not rank at all. Google does not do 2nd Amendment well. If at all.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Look at the Google header during any holidays. They put nothing up to offend any particular ethnic or celebrate anything American.
    Google is a bunch of anti American anti gun homo commies. Screw Google.. Christmas they had a little tree so small you needed a telescope to see it..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Its funny though that some of the most popular channels on youtube (which google owns) are ones that deal with firearms and various military hardware.

Me thinks google don't realize what a cash cow 2A related content is in this day and age.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

1biggun - IIRC, some of it has to do with some software that gunco disabled because it contained a potential site exploit (and site security is very important here). It is a type of "ranking" software. Maybe Gunco can chime in on if I'm correct or not on this, but if there is a newer version of the "ranking" software without the exploit - maybe it could be enabled again?
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default History of Google. Here yah go biggun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Google
    Beginning[edit]

Google began in March 1996 as a research project by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Ph.D. students at Stanford University[2] who were working on the Stanford Digital Library Project (SDLP). The SDLP's goal was “to develop the enabling technologies for a single, integrated and universal digital library" and was funded through the National Science Foundation, among other federal agencies

Long read but interesting.. How two young men came up with an idea and stuck with it. Now their billionaires. $$
    Simple idea really. They just got a patent for their company to record everything crossing the internet, worldwide. People started tossing millions $$ into their idea.. Read the link, if you desire, kind of interesting..
    Why didn't I think of that?
    Guess Bill Gates wanted in and they shut the door, so he has started "Bing."

Convinced that the pages with the most links to them from other highly relevant Web pages must be the most relevant pages associated with the search, Page and Brin tested their thesis as part of their studies, and laid the foundation for their search engine. By early 1997, the BackRub page described the state as follows:[14]

Seems the site's with the most hits, get precedence.

Click fraud has also become a growing problem for Google's business strategy
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Click_fraud
    Which may or may not be a block that sniper is speaking of???

.5 cents a hit on advertising.. So as I have said before, my .02. It is not the content of the book "site" it is how many people are buying the book? We have people here and like other site's, some like to read and others are consistent posters.. But the hits are what makes a site.
    Guess? Google agrees with me. More hits, look at the box to the right of your posts. Then the higher your chances of reaching top billing on Google.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

google is paid to SPY on americans anyway ---you know they SAVE all YOUR searches-- they probably go straight to DHLS/NSA too.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    google is paid to SPY on americans anyway ---you know they SAVE all YOUR searches-- they probably go straight to DHLS/NSA too.
    Yes 100% true j4. Once it hits the internet it goes public.. Ongoing war with copyright infringements on pictures and articles. Lot of site's do not allow more than 10% of an article to be posted, with an absolute link giving credit to the author..

Where is internet information stored?
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_is_i...rmation_stored

Storage banks have been set up in Europe, Asia, hell all over the world.. What I am typing now is going into storage.
    Google has screening crews that look for key red flags.. This is why one does not want to make threats on the computer. Also how they catch the scum child molesters..
    Law Enforcement does not need a warrant to get your information, they just contact Google or any of a number of storage facilities to read what you posted..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.