Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yes Big Brother is listening to you, on your celll phone..

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Yes Big Brother is listening to you, on your celll phone..

Can You Hear Me Now?
    "Cell phone users, beware. The FBI can listen to everything you say, even when the cell phone is turned off. A recent court ruling in a case against the Genovese crime family revealed that the FBI has the ability from a remote location to activate a cell phone and turn its microphone into a listening device that transmits to an FBI listening post, a method known as a "roving bug." [B]Experts say the only way to defeat it is to remove the cell phone battery." [/B
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...n_you_hear_me/

No not tin foil. Technology actually dates back to 1996, or earlier, when it came out in the Genovese crime family bust.
    Yes, even with your cell phone off, it can still be listened to.. Old days of bugging are over, most all of us carry the bug with us..

Because modern handsets are miniature computers, downloaded software could modify the usual interface that always displays when a call is in progress. The spyware could then place a call to the FBI and activate the microphone–all without the owner knowing it happened.
    http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/...nt-spying.html

The NSA has also inserted its code into Android’s operating system … bugging three-quarters of the world’s smartphones. And Google can apparently remotely turn on your phone’s camera and recorder at any time
    http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/...nt-spying.html
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Brother Tanvil hasn't posted here in a while. I don't move to quick anymore. All I'm good for is walking point and taking the first hit.lol
    I'd rather go out as a good Marine than die in a bed sucking for air. Be safe my friend.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea i was watching the russians get ready for the olympic games and the administration was giving a chewing over how draconian the russian attempts at security was-- everybody tapped and the government listening in on everything--

kind of like the pot calling the kettle black--LOL!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by railbuggy View Post
    Brother Tanvil hasn't posted here in a while. I don't move to quick anymore. All I'm good for is walking point and taking the first hit.lol
    I'd rather go out as a good Marine than die in a bed sucking for air. Be safe my friend.
    Amen Brother!!!!!!!!! Semper Fi my friend.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

guess they are getting tired of hearing half of a america proclaim ( and the percentage is rising)

FBHO
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

I keep them busy. I insert a lot of keywords when I talk.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by railbuggy View Post
    Anyone heard from Tanvil? I like Tanvil, he is among the missing.. I have his number here somewhere, have to give him a call..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Yea, I wonder how BigTinz is doing, too.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

OH NO!!!! Does that mean they know all my honey hole hunting/fishing spots,,

that's just about all they will hear about on mine!!! Where the deer ran to, or "Hey ,,,the fish are over here,,,,

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Leadchunker View Post
    I keep them busy. I insert a lot of keywords when I talk.
    LOL My son does that to me. I know I must be on their naughty list by now.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.