Thread: 'Jericho' Producers Ink Overall Deal With CBS Television Studios (Exclusive)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default 'Jericho' Producers Ink Overall Deal With CBS Television Studios (Exclusive)

'Jericho' Producers Ink Overall Deal With CBS Television Studios (Exclusive)

CBS is back in business with the producers behind Jericho.

Junction Entertainment has inked a two-year overall deal with CBS Television Studios, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. Under the pact, the production company will exclusively develop projects for broadcast television, with a first-look option for cable and digital media efforts.

The agreement reunites Junction with the company that produced drama Harper's Island.

The company, which includes TV head Karim Zreik and director-producer Jon Turteltaub, most recently produced USA Network's Common Law and comes as the banner is looking to set up new projects this development season.

In recent years, talk of a Jericho revival beyond its comic form has heated up. Zreik, in a May 2012 interview with THR, said the company would be "ecstatic" if there was life left in the Skeet Ulrich drama that ran from 2006-08 on CBS.

"From what I hear, sides are talking. I wish I knew more. As you know, the fan base of that show was incredible, and they've all started reaching out since this [Netflix] report came out. It's exciting, and I know the cast is excited, too," he said at the time.

Jericho ran for one season on CBS before it was canceled and revived for a second run, after which the series was axed for good.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...eal-cbs-606657

Black Blade: Would be better if it was on cable than network television.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I watched it again on the net a few months back.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.