Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Time to batten down the hatches

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Cool

twa. Chief, S.J. all others. Please come in. Are you guys alive.. Since I left North Korea it has been cool in sunny Florida but not as cold as yall are talkin.. Oh My living God how do you guys survive in that kind of weather???
    I am moving too Cambodia. A beautiful island.. Beautiful women, warm water, fishing, clean beaches, no gun laws. Full auto fully accepted. Hell yeah..
    Just do not shoot your neighbor, hell that is fair enough.. E-Mail you guys when I get there. Enjoy the U.S.. I am out of here..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I think the radio waves froze

Im hearing 40 year lows tomorrow . I hope the LP holds out they were susposed to fill on friday . errrrrrr

I am moving too Cambodia. A beautiful island.. Beautiful women, warm water, fishing, clean beaches, no gun laws. Full auto fully accepted. Hell yeah..
    AN KILL YOU FOR NO REASON LOL

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Hell Ya,,just another lovely spring day in Vt IMO.

As a matter of fact my bud Fishound and I were off to Bass Pro Shops in Foxboro Mass at 4 AM to do some seminars and a meet and great. It was -22 when we left and +25 when we got there,,,everyone thought we were nuts when we were just wearing our tournament shirts when we were unloading the snow machine from the trailer,,,,,

Wimps!!!!

Feedback Score

One more degree and we will have our high for today. It's -1 now. Furnace is on the blink. Can only get the house up to 64 degrees. Oh well, as my neighbors, the Lakota Sioux, say, "Nice to have a good and fat wife to sleep with.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Max -- I'm in Pasadena for the new year and ball game. Probably mid 70's. Folks here may be nuts but the weather's fine!
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Brother Winn. You are crazy, 70 degrees is just above freezing for us Floridians..

Biggun.. You want to laugh.. Two years now since I been too Cambodia.. Arm is getting better getting ready to go back.. God I love it there.. Beautiful weather.. Nice beaches, beautiful women, good food.. Arrrrrrr..
    O.K. Cambodian Peoples Party runs the place.. My Bro is locked in with them.. Damn we can NOT bring the AKs back, Chinese and Russian damn it.. Grrrrrrr.
    "Cambodian Peoples Party" banners and flags all over the place few years back when I was there. So, one district a Father and Son won the local election, not CMP.. Whoops, they both died soon after I left, in a hunting accident, "Down Town."
    Quite sorry, off topic, but funny as hell. Even the locals, laughed a bit..
    Nice weather, guess their scopes fogged..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

It cold here an the Packers lost in a 0 degree or colder stadium . winds bad an drafts coming in the house . schools closed tomorrow.
    every one is sad in WI . Hope the truck starts tomorrow . LOL

If the LP guy dont come ill be staying at his house tuesday LOL

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Schools closed here too. It isn't because of the snow (we only have about two inches), it is because it rained all day and now the temp is dropping (it is icy outside now). Supposed to be -15 here Monday, with wind chill being about 10 to 20 degrees lower.
    1biggun - hearing about the LP makes me glad for natural gas.

Everyone stay safe and warm.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Welcome to Vermont,,,, today it was 50+,,,WTF,,and as they say,,,

"If ya don't like the weather in VT,,just wait a minute,,it will change" !!! It's true too,,,35 -40 below in some places 2 days ago with a blizzard going on,,,today rainy and warm. Oh Well!!!

Feedback Score

3 degrees now inVA. Expected low tonight 1.45 by the weekend. Like my wood stove right now. And I feel for people further south that have no way to prepare or expect stuff like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.