Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: why is "george orwell" on the DHLS/FBIterrorist watch list?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Oh Well,, I guess if you want crooked politicians out of office, no infringements on our rights, and want less government intruding in every aspect of our lives, want financial stability for this country so everyone can succeed and want it to be the great country it once was,,,

I guess I'm on that list too. Oh well I must be a radical.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    Oh Well,, I guess if you want crooked politicians out of office, no infringements on our rights, and want less government intruding in every aspect of our lives, want financial stability for this country so everyone can succeed and want it to be the great country it once was
    This is it exactly. Lots of my friends/acquaintances think I'm nuts when we start talking politics. I'm not against the government, I certainly dont hate it. I hate what it has become and where its continuing to go. People need to realize that just because we dont support the current agenda does not mean we support total anarchy....we are just prepared for it and actually wish the total opposite on our society.

Also as strong as my opinions are about guns and the right to carry/possession I pray I'm never faced with a situation where I have to take another human beings life, but I am prepared to do what I must.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Many people today have been brainwashed by the schools and news media into thinking traditional American values are evil IMHO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.