Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: where is "global warming"???

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default where is "global warming"???

soo cold this morning my energy saver light bulbs are failing left and right-- releasing toxins--

in the south we ain't supposed to be seeing all this cold? where is global warming when we need it???

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

9 deg at the house at 6 am this morn. I know the great white north boys on here will tell us that's a warm day for them this time of year but, shit, its friggen cold!
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    9 deg at the house at 6 am this morn. I know the great white north boys on here will tell us that's a warm day for them this time of year but, shit, its friggen cold!
    IT was -14 here this morning. To be honest I can't notice much of a difference between -14 and 9. It is all just frickin cold. I got home from snowmobiling last night and my helmet and bibs were froxen shut. Had to warm up a minute to unzip and pop open the bibs. Car battery didn't sound that great this morning either.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

thats why they had to rename it "climate change".

my grandpa remembers when it used to be just called "weather".

Feedback Score

My brother in laws girlfriend offered up paid flights to mexico and he said no.damn! She my age and not that hot but if I wasn't so happily married I'd give her a call. And no I'm not giving her number out!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

We had that warm one yesterday at 50+, which melted all the snow from the bizzard with 4 ' drifts just 2-3 days before,,,now it's dropped off to a high of "struggling to get out of the single digits with 25+ mph winds",,,colder than a witches tit I tell ya!!! BERRRRR!! Nothing but a sheet of ice in my yard and drive now. I need to wear my ice cleats just to get around it now.Seriously, you should see the lake,,,,a sheet of glass,,,Man, make's me wish I still had the ice boat,,that would be fun today,,,,probably be able to get close to a hundred out of it today, there crazy fast!!!

But things being what they are,,,Toddy in hand and jawing here instead,,under the ice got all riled up anyhow and the water is cold and dirty so it will be a couple days before they bite again anyplace,,,I'll just chill here,,,figuratively that is !!! 74 in here thanks to the wood stove and good insulation. Stay safe everyone.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I am a little south of mtdew but in the hills. It was 8 here at 6:00 am.
    Gunco Member 2241
    NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

-18 here . my truck barely barely started . Im suprised it did actual as slow as it turned over

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

It was still in the low teens while the sun was up and dropped down into the single digits on Tuesday, but there was very little wind so it felt a lot better then Monday night.
    It's going to get into the 30s on Thursday around here, and it will be in the low 50s on Saturday or Sunday.

my grandpa remembers when it used to be just called "weather".
    I'm not that old but I remember it being called that too.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

It's been pretty chilly down here in the swamps too. Global warming my ass! Climate change? Around here you just wait until tomorrow, the climate will change! LOL
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.