Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: do you always call the police. ..

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I have pact with my neighbors call the police, its not mine or their responsibility, if I see a strange guy in the neighbors yard, I will say something like, Hi do the owners know you are here or can I help you. if they are crawling in the window its 911

only shoot in self defense of you or others close to you, never involve yourself in others problem unless life or death
    Well put .

Also Im not to cool about letting some crook druggie go after he is warned . He might be raping the old lady down the road tommorrow. Its the cops job to deal with criminals like him. When he kills some one in a robbery next week how are you going to feel. If it was my loved one hurt or ropped Id be pretty pissed at some one who decided to let him walk .

giving the guy a free pass to go rob somewhere else did not help any one . So your having a heart felt discussion with a junkie???? how does that work do you think anything you said to him mattered? He will be in your house next week if he thinks he can get $20 for your stuff . Or did you believe him when he said he was sorry LOL

I know its a pipe dream but maybe he will get some help if he is arrested or at least be off the streets for a week or so an have a strike against him.

As far as all this kill an bury stuff sounds like a good way to throw your life away an a lot of tough talk IMO

IMO Robberies need to be reported leafs in yards thats a different matter.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

big gun to answer one of your "what if's"

5-7 years ago I was looking to buy a house on Delaware bay in Delaware, I was standing out in the open, waiting in a large marina parking lot for the realtor, she was running late.
    Out of the blue some large Black lincoln pulled up pretty fast, the owner pulled up near me and rolled down the window, he was a very large black man, with no fishing poles. he asked me if he was allowed to fish here, being from out of town I said I don't know, and walked away.
    He then proceeds to pull the car up to me again and then starts to get out of the car with a bat, saying hay Im talking to you assh*ole, at that point, I pull back my jacket and expose my 380 and I start to draw on him. he gets back in the car and drives off, I wrote down the plate number and make of the vehicle. Thankfully, I did not have to draw on this jerk, I decide to waited in the truck for the realtor ( no I did not buy the house)
    Two days later, I drove down to meet another realtor for another house, when the realtor asked me if I heard about the woman raped on side of the highway near by and the man beaten in a rural area 10 miles away, I asked her about it and she said it was a black man with a black lincoln
    I called the Delaware state police and reported it, it was the same guy I had a confrontation with a few days before, he was looked for hapless looking people to pounce on.
    guess if I shot him that poor woman( and others) would not have been raped. I did feel bad but it was not my job to be judge, jury and executioner.
    till this day I believe I did the right thing
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

ALWAYS keep this .32CAL in my pocket.

Better to call police if you can.

But, I will take at least one of them with me.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

biggun, I don't want him to get help. I WANT HIM DEAD. I want him and his buddies stacked deep and wide. They want us to not even feel comfortable in our own homes? I WANT THEM DEAD. Their only use is for fertilizer.
    Hunter

Feedback Score

Default didn't know he was a heroin addict till he got busted. ..

My neighbors wife was on her way home and she is one of those freak out if she sees a mouse types.better to get him out than to listen to her ass screaming and distracting me.guy left. Got busted next day. Gets out in .
    Last edited by stalker1; 01-26-2014 at 04:12 PM. Reason: stupid

Feedback Score

In a decade from now.

Feedback Score

you did the proper response Sprat.I'm not a cop just wanna be left alone.I've said before the local leo don't mind me being up here cause I keep a pretty level head.with a 30 minute response time and his word against mine I might have spent the night in jail. Like I said he in prison for the next decade. No regrets here.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    You bet pyrotex,,one of the main reasons for me leaving law enforcement and not perusing it as a career. I just found being on fire rescue for >30 years was a much more rewarding endevor.

People are always glad to see you there as a firefighter / rescue,,as a PD member,,,ah,,not so much! To much low life drama to contend with as a LEO, IMO. 12 years of stupid BS was plenty for me,,,,,thanks.

What's with the pop up link stuff???
    Me too, Other than being with FD before the Police. Now I make more money in maintenance and love building my Guns and Class 3 stuff.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Damn Sprat, That is a tough one. You can only go by what you know, and what you witness. What happens afterwards, you can't take responsibility for. In a perfect world, the guy would have given you cause to pop him...Not sure that would have made your life any better...In fact, it probably would have made a lot of things worse...Just ask Mr. George Zimmerman....

Still, it would be nice to have a crystal ball.......

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Other than when I bar-tended, I most always stay out of stuff and tend to pay enough attention so I don't get into many weird circumstances. I try to avoid them like the plague.

I did confront someone in July or August of last year though.

I was out in the garage one Sunday tinkering on the Buick about dusk, and a older car pulled into the drive of the house next door that had been foreclosed on. The car with out of state plates changed positions a couple times in the drive and the folks inside were looking all around,,,Hummmm??? Suspicious??? Then someone got out with a metal bar looking thinngy in his hand,,even more suspicious!!! The passenger stayed in but with both doors open,,,getting better,,,,

The PD being 25 miles away I thought I'd better keep an eye out and see what was going on, there had been several break in's locally lately.

I grabbed the 9 with the trace on it and came up from the back side of the house and car and in line with a big tree. Who ever it was came back around the side of the house by the main entrance and started looking through the windows.

I hit the trace and put the dot on the window right in front of him and told him to keep his hands where I could see them,,,he FROZE SOLID!!!! I walked him over to the car where I ordered the passenger out, and out stepped a very scared looking 45-50ish woman with her eyes as big as dinner plates. I made them stand side by side behind the car with there hands straight out while I asked them questions.

Long story short it was a person from the bank that held the mortgage and they happened to be in this area on vacation and they thought they'd just check it out and do there condition reports rather than make a special trip from Mass. sense they were close by vacationing anyhow.

OPPPPSSS!!!!! Sorry folks,,,,,after the stood in the yard and smoked 3-4 cigs and stopped shaking, he came over and thanked me for keeping a good eye on the place,,he said he thought I was a off duty Police officer the way I did things,,

Guess my training just kicked in without even thinking about it,,Ya,, I did handle it that way. In hindsight I suppose that would be the right way to handle it I guess if you really must get involved in something like that.

After all how many bank people do you see doing an inspection on a Sunday evening, wearing shorts and tee's, and peaking through windows after driving in with a 80's something hooptie??? Oh ya,, the bar thinngy was a door bar for the brackets the property managers had installed and they'd forgotten to bring the cross bar for, the bank guy just put in place that day.

Bet they had one Hell of a story to tell when they got back to the bank on Monday!!!
    Dumb bastards,,,I scared them shitless I think?????

Oh well,,,Welcome To Vermont,,,,

What ta fuck ya think your doing there mister??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.