Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: do you always call the police. ..

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Though I report suspicious goings on to the police, you cannot always rely on them. I always keep a compact .45ACP handy just in case.

Warren vs, DC
    https://www.gunowners.org/sk0503.htm

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

If I see some one braking into the neighbor's house Im calling the cops end of story . If I were to catch them in the act Im calling the cops I sure am not going to say don't do it again an thun the situation is handled . I sure the hell am not going to start shooting guys robbing the neighbors .

As far as all this kill them an bury them its tough talk that if actually done will likely get you more time in jail than the robber.

I have been involved in all kinds of crazy crap an actual almnist did shoot a guy years go who was in the act of attacking some campers an I was actually punched int he face trying to intervene an stop the mess . I pulled a 9mm an the hammer was on its way back in double action an I thought better of it id likely be in jail still , that was 25 years ago an Im glad I wised up . would the shooting been justifiable ???? Maybe . Did I want to risk life in jail to find out ? NO. The bad guy an his buddy latter kidnaped a couple an a kid rapped her stabbed him an left the kid in the trunk as I recall . Do iwsh I had shot the guy???? Yes an NO . My actions an the actions an the situation at hand had no bearing on what the guy might do later.
    Im just saying you start pulling out guns an brandishing weapons you can loose every thing really fast. It had better be worth it .

Now to be clear If I see some on on my property that's not supposed to be there I will be armed if I confront them an Yes I will confront them if I think I can safely .

Sprat I know how you feel but aside from reporting a guy getting out of the car with a bat what could you really have done? Had you shot him you might be sitting in jail an you has know idea if who he was or what he was about . I think its admirable that you took time to record the liscence number an that you used restraint in dealing with him . I don't think any one wants toi be the next Zimmerman. IN my situation years ago the cops actulay delt with the guy na he was kidnpaing an rapping three months later Unfortunately we cant predict the future .

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Different reactions to different actions.none are the same.I get along with my local leo's and don't hesitate to call them.Sprat you made a judgment call that may have saved your life.

Feedback Score

My dog was attacked by a kamikaze shitsu. The shitsus owner called the cops.

My neighbor did not like my motion sensor activated yard lights, he called the cops.

I took some pictures of stray dogs, the village council called the cops.

My neighbor did not like my security cameras, he called the cops.

I had a disagreement with the village secretary, the village council called the cops.

Someone liberated a bunch of chickens in the post office. Guess who the cops questioned.

I have decided it's my turn to call the cops, and I call them at every bleedin opportunity.

I live in the village from Hell !

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Doggone Mick! The south us is getting bad but come on down!

Feedback Score

The RCMP came to roundup freakin' CHICKENS? Jeez, how far the great have fallen.

"1ST Special Service Force"
    "Das dicke Ende kommt noch!"
    Hunter

Feedback Score

I'm getting out in the summer. I have already bought a place miles from anyone.

I can't understand why they only questioned me about the chickens in the post office.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    The RCMP came to roundup freakin' CHICKENS? Jeez, how far the great have fallen.

"1ST Special Service Force"
    "Das dicke Ende kommt noch!"
    Hunter
    They had a hard time explaining what law had been broken.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Chicken Rescue Center.. Yupper, that's got to be the guy..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    I'm 62 years old and I NEVER call the police. NEVER
    "I don't call the cops. I don't talk to cops. I don't watch COPS."
    Al Bundy
    Hunter
    Same here, Hunter. Don't call them, don't talk to them, and don't watch Cops. That show is all about training people to be subjects instead of citizens.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.