Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: do you always call the police. ..

Feedback Score

An officer told me 40 years ago that I'm like you I've got a job like you and I've never had a bad experience all this time. They just folks.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I have delt with some real pricks who are on a hge power trip but I also know some really good ones who really care about people an will give a person a break if there shown respect . The local sargent near here is X army sniper , X Milwauke cop, an is one of the nicest most fair guys yoiu can meet . He hates to wreck people's lives an if he doesn't have to arrest you he wont , he will drink wiht you at the bar an if you need a ride will make sure you have one . if thre is a fight he will try to let guys go separate direction. IMO if more LEO's were like him the world would be better . The one time he had to give me a ticket I had the front wheel of the Buell in the air doing a wheelie through the center of town an went right past him . I deserved it an He could have busted me for much much more at 2 AM on friday night leaving the bar. He even told me nice wheelie DONT DO IT AGAIN . I went to court an he never showed ( likely on purpose ) so it was dropped .

I hunt now an then with a LEO who does SWAT training an he is also a good guy . Id sure not want him pissed however LOL .

Ill not go into the dick heads I have dealt with . I got a ticket for impeading traffic one time an there was a cop in front of me so I could not go faster LOL . That got tossed . I was searched 4 time in my 57 vette once in two hours while I was on a date . that sucked .

If I see a guy breaking into a house Im calling the cops thats there job.

Feedback Score

Biggun old memory! Doing 79 in a 55 late to pick up my then wife. Saw the county officer doing radar. I just pulled over so he wouldn't have to kick in the four barrel. Came court time he testified in my behalf! Judge's jaw dropped. Lowered the charge and I shook the cops hand.I think he got about being late to pick up a wife!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.