Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: do you always call the police. ..

Feedback Score

Default do you always call the police. ..

I stopped a city junkie from breaking into my neighbors house up here on the mountain. Convinced him there was nothing up here for him or buds to look for. He left.told my neighbor later n he freaked out. Had the police up here. They caught the guy. He put in ADT. Lights every where.I just thought it was a thing about living in the country. Got more trauma from him than the "alleged"intruder. Won't tell him again.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Dig a hole for the next one...
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

I just hope when the guy gets out of prison in ten More years he isn't thinking about me.I didn't put him there. And I got like my granddad used to say I got a shotgun shovel and a bag of lime.

Feedback Score

I just never felt the need to call the police for something I could take care of myself. The detective wish ed I had shot him while advising me I never truly stuck my 45 in the guy's face.of course I didn't! I would have been committing a crime.

Feedback Score

I'm 62 years old and I NEVER call the police. NEVER
    "I don't call the cops. I don't talk to cops. I don't watch COPS."
    Al Bundy
    Hunter

Feedback Score

Exactly Hunter! Take care of your own. Why my neighbor went freaky I'll never get. I stopped it and he never would have come back. City boy I guess.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I got more than one call people calling about a suspicious person outside and it ends up being their neighbor that lived there for years. There was a call the other day that "someones leaves are blowing into my yard". People want to know why the Police are getting short tempered lately, we have to deal with this crap every day and 90% of the "calls" we go on are people lying to us.
    You are correct, some cases you need to call the cops, in others you take care of the stuff yourself but today's generation is bought up on its everybody else's job.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I have pact with my neighbors call the police, its not mine or their responsibility, if I see a strange guy in the neighbors yard, I will say something like, Hi do the owners know you are here or can I help you. if they are crawling in the window its 911

only shoot in self defense of you or others close to you, never involve yourself in others problem unless life or death
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Well put, Now a days, you get sued by asshats that you are trying to help out and get into a shit storm for being the "helpful" guy.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

You bet pyrotex,,one of the main reasons for me leaving law enforcement and not perusing it as a career. I just found being on fire rescue for >30 years was a much more rewarding endevor.

People are always glad to see you there as a firefighter / rescue,,as a PD member,,,ah,,not so much! To much low life drama to contend with as a LEO, IMO. 12 years of stupid BS was plenty for me,,,,,thanks.

What's with the pop up link stuff???

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.