Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Democrat Says All Military Veterans are Mentally Ill

Feedback Score

I remember she got her son his ccw expedited and bought him a rifle too.illegal transfer in California.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default biggun

100% correct on the bathhouse bung holers.. The CDC begged them to stop till they could figure out what was going on, they did not listen..
    Then the she bitch got herself a pistol permit for self defense..

Dianne Feinstein Talks Guns, Opens Up About Her Own Firearm Ownership
    "I thought if they were going to take me out, I wanted to take a few of them with me," she told the audience with a laugh.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3010058.html

Now I am sure she has round the clock security, like most all the antis do. So she does not need a gun or permit. Hell If I had bodyguards, why waste time carrying a gun..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post
    Sooo... Does that mean all the Secret Service Agents who come from a military background should be sh*t canned immediately?
    I wonder if the one who "supposedly" committed suicide a month or two back, really offed himself? I wouldn't think that ANYONE who has passed all of the background checks, mental health checks, etc... that the SS agents have to pass, would be mentally unstable enough to kill himself over his GF leaving him. Just doesn't add up to me. I've wondered ever since I heard about it, if he maybe said some anti administration things to the wrong person and they offed him as a potential threat to "the man"?????
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.